Underlying Subtext?

Novacane

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have a meetup coming soon and this is the first time me and this individual will be hanging in person. Now at the time when i initially exchanged numbers with this individual she seemed interested. For the meetup logistics are horrible so it'll just be something along the lines of getting to know each other further etc. Now when I was texting her to set up the date I got a text saying something along the lines of "just a heads up don't expect anything like sex just a warning", with that being said should I take it at face value so that when we are isolated on the date and its possible to escalate I do not, or dismiss the text and still attempt to maybe even pull an outdoor lay? Any insight would be appreciated on how to approach this situation.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If even if she did mean it, doesn't mean it can't happen ;)

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anti-slut defense. Wait for an escalation window, though (e.g., sudden silence in conversation; her looking nervous; her looking around confusingly; body language progressively opens up during conversation).

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yep, proceed as though she didn't even say it.

I had a girl one time tell me "I don't kiss on the first date", and then later tell me she was "just kidding", even though she acted like she meant it at the time. It was a shit test.

I also had a girl one time tell me it would take at least 6 dates for us to have sex... and then I fucked her about 3 hours into the first date.

What Anatman has outlined for you there covers both return paths. If she really meant it, you'll find out when you don't get any/or many escalation windows. If she didn't mean it, you'll know that too.

Good luck, man!
NJ

Casanovelis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
I also had a girl one time tell me it would take at least 6 dates for us to have sex... and then I fucked her about 3 hours into the first date.

My favorite LR of all time. A MUST read.

>