LR  Another Tinder girl

jackoftades819

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After losing my virginity to a fat Tinder girl a few weeks ago, I was feeling a bit better about my chances on the app after thousands of failures. I matched with this girl and she goes straight into the "hopes and dreams" topics which I thought was nice. We arrange to meet up at her dorm and when we get there she asks me a lot of questions about myself, my major, etc. Pretty quickly, I kiss her and we start making out. I'm groping her tits and soon I get her shirt off and start sucking them. We don't stop kissing for even a minute. I command her to remove her clothes and she does, I tell her that she has a beautiful body and we kiss more. I get her on the bed and start doing her adapted missionary while I'm kissing her neck. We talk very little and she's breathing very heavily. I cum but we continue kissing. Then I bring my fingers to her clit and start rubbing it in circles. Her breath rate increases and she's moaning more now. After a while, I can feel her vagina loosening and getting wetter and then I feel her shudder underneath me, I knew she came. She showers after but we spend about 10 minutes after just talking before I had to head home. I'd love to see her again, so I might make her a fuck buddy. Although, I'd appreciate any feedback, like general tips to make the sex better or just some advice for approaching girls IRL since that's still a big hurdle for me.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You're on a roll buddy!

For sex I recommend be passionate + dominant + fuck with a rhythm (playing music helps) and enjoy it as much as you can.

>