LR  A Night Beyond Expectations...

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hello everyone! The name's Ambiance, and I am new to the forums. Read several suggestions to do field reports and keep a journal in order to maximize progress, so here's my first one. I decided to regale you all with my very first lay in which I lost my virginity.

Some background: Back in November of 2014, having just turned seventeen, I decided I was fed up with not having women of substantial quality in my life and started forcing myself to meet new girls. This was before I had really thought about seduction as an art to be learned and applied. I was really naive, and my goal of meeting girls was great in that it put me out there and gave me a taste but not so good when I started realizing that just meeting girls and texting them wasn't enough. Anyway, I'm told I'm a pretty attractive guy, which made my dive into ranking up my abilities with women smoother. Talking to girls and getting their numbers was a cinch, even though I had no idea what to do with those numbers. After awhile I met a girl who I had Love at First Sight with, and it was awesome. I fell head over heels for her. However due to my lack at experience and knowledge and just utter naiveté, I moved slow (like glacially slow) and after several months of her waiting on me, she went cold and started chasing after some other guy. I'm a pretty emotional guy, so needless to say the proceeding month was sheer agony. During this month I discovered Chase's article, "Can't Stop Thinking About Her? Here's Why You Need to Meet More Girls". It was from this moment that I realized I could have the dating life of my dreams and beyond, and could overcome my obsession. It took awhile, but I slowly molded myself into the man this site helps you to become. (Not that I'm all the way there... haha I have a LONG way to go) Which brings us to the matter at hand...

I was born and raised Catholic, and my parents were pretty hardcore believers. They ingrained all these beliefs in me that were one heck of hassle to overcome once I started honing my abilities with the fairer sex. So it took me awhile to even start actively trying to sleep with girls, instead of just kissing them or doing other non-intercourse actions. Once I finally took the advice of this site to heart, I decided that I wanted to start with a bang :). Here it is:

Meeting the Girl
Met this girl while working my job as a cashier for a grocery store. Kind of a lame job, but the customer turnout allows me to constantly work on my conversationalist abilities and plenty of attractive girls come to my stand. Anyway, this girl shows up with her mom, and I greet her mom then shift my focus to the girl. This girl has the full package, pretty face, long blonde hair, tall, nice bust, and great hips/waist ratio. Of course I don't realize how great this girl is until later once I get a better look at her ;) Had I met her back when I sucked with girls and used the 1-10 scale, I would have called her a nine and started offering incense to her. I lightly banter with her, and she is really receptive to me. I may have had preselection because I was kind of on a roll that day and had just been flirting with some other girl before her. My supervisor interrupts us, and I have to leave my girl to attend to something stupid. Once I take care of it, I go back to my checkstand and proceed working. A little while later, I see this girl back in my line with a small drink, and I know the only reason she is buying the drink is so she can talk to me some more. I really turn it on now, forgot what I said but it was fluky because I shouldn't have been that smooth since I'm still new to this. She gives me her number without being prompted, and we agree to grab an ice cream.

First Date
I use my newfound texting abilities to het her out quickly. She can't drive yet so I pick her up. Man, she is dressed to kill. In comparison I'm okay; at the time I was just beginning to upgrade my fashion. First part of the date goes alright. I find it hard to deep dive while driving but was feeling too low energy for bantering so the drive is boring. We grab ice cream and then drive around, and things start to ramp up. I utilize sex talk learned from Alek's articles to great effect. It is dusk which adds to the sensuality. I find a somewhat private parking lot by her house (she was sneaking out to grab ice cream with me) and I deep dive her like I've never done before. We really connect, she even tells me no one she knows understands her like I seem to. *score!* I even get some chase frames in, which was a plus. I fractionate a bit (this was before I knew what fractionation was) then start up the sexual talk. This girl is really turned on so I'm kinda overkilling it. Finally at a high point I grab the back of her neck, bring her lips to mine, and after a pause kiss her. I pull back and she's beaming. One thing leads to another and we're in the back of my car. There are people around, but I push on anyway and end up getting us both naked. (Come to think of it we were in a church parking lot lol) We don't go all the way, just some hand and mouth stuff. She has to be home by a certain time or her parents might catch her, so I drive her home while she ravishes my neck and ear with lustful kisses and plays around with my member. I drop her off, and don't see her for a month.

What You Have Been Waiting For...
Alright so I'll be able to recall more details because this was more recent (and memorable). Things keep getting in the way of us seeing each other, including my overbearing dad finding her blood all over my backseat (whoops), several trips of mine, and her sister waking up last minute preventing her from sneaking out im the dead of night. Finally after over a month I call her up, expecting some girly excuse or no response at all. My dad and family are out of town; I drop them off at the airport the next day, and I have the house to myself for a night. I use Colt's long game strategy:

(Day before)A: Hey there HB9! How's your sophomore year treating you? Hopefully things aren't too hectic...
(40 mintes later) HB9: Hey! It's been food so far, honestly things have calmed down. Hbu? ;)
(40 mintes later) A:That's good to hear, my year's going great so far. There's one problem though... I really can't stop thinking about the sensuous feel of you lips on my neck and mouth
(10 mintes later)HB9: Oh yeah?? I was actually recently thinking about you too...
It's on!
(15 minutes later) A: I think we're going to have to do something about that then... I'm going on a trip Friday morning but have the house to myself tomorrow night. How'd you like to see each other again?
(20 minutes later) HB9:I could maybe sneak out tomo night;) lemme see and I'll let you know!
(3 hours later, around 10) A: Sounds good, sweet dreams HB9

Easy, simple, low investment/ high yield.
I'm still a little pessimistic about the whole thing, but start prepearing for what could be one of the best nights of my life ( spoiler: it was) I clean the entire house and get a bunch of candles set up and even play around with the lighting to set the mood. She texts me, and we coordinate the plan. That day I wear this awesome back slim fit shirt from Guess with nice jeans, a wicked black cowboy hat, and cowboy boots. I get a lot of attention from a bunch of girls, including a mid twenties bank employee giving me her number( I can pass for a twenty year old, despite being seventeen), and use that day to build social momentum. Finally I drop my family off and head home, anxious yet wistful about what is to come. I tell myself that I have to have sex with this girl, and give the two of us a night to remember for the rest of our lives. I read up on the every article I can find regarding sex on Girlschase. Finally she texts me that her parents are asleep, and I drive over. Turns out her other parent's house is right next to my childhood home of 15 years... Go figure. I meet her in the dark, all dressed up, and once she gets in the car I ignite. The drive over to my place is awesome. There are no cars on the road, so I can stop my car in the middle of the road and passionately make out with her, and be all over her without having to worry about other cars. While doing this I fractionate, which really is a lethal technique. I go from kissing her and really rubbing her clit to talking about high school football or something stupid, and then right back into a spontaneous kiss. I really tone it down once we get close, and merely speak seductively to her with intense eye contact as we pull into my garage. Once we get out of the car and into my house, I flick off the light, grab her, and slam her agisnt the wall, careful to not hurt her head. For about six seconds we are all over each other, then I fractionate and bring her up the stairs and get some drinks(while remembering to have her take her boots off). I move her to my couch and she tries to initiate kissing but I tease her, then unexpectedly attack her. I rip off her clothes and throw them all over my family room, then grab her and pick her up and carry her up the stairs to my bedroom.

I have my bedroom all set up. What I did was use my cologne on my bed and put candles around and even got my shower ready in case we wanted to use it. Once I got her to the top I was a little out of breath, so I escalated the same way California Pimp does from that old Ricardus article and before long she was all over my dick. Let me tell you, for my first time trying out the CP technique, it is golden. Here I am, a beginner, pulling off all this crazy stuff my friends at school can't even dream of. Anyway, for whatever reason I don't get too much pleasure out of blowjobs, although while she is giving me one I take the chance to really rub her pussy and slap her ass. Jesus, not only does this girl have really nice tits that six months ago I never dreamed I could get, she has a great waist and awesome ass, and to top it all off she was shaven. And she is incredibly smart, and ambitious, and even a cheerleader. Even her smell is intoxicating. It's really crazy how far I have come to have landed this girl and have her so into me, compared to where I was when high school started. Back to the report. I pick her up, which is probably a turn on for her because she is tall and most guys just aren't strong enough to lift 120 pounds like I can (at least in her high school, she tells me later). I have her play with herself, which gets her even more horny. Btw this girl is a virgin, like I am, although she doesn't think I am one too. She told me she has done everything except for sex, and seemed really curious about it. So once she starts playing with herself, she grab my head and really squeezes it between her legs(which is a huge turn on for me) and I commence giving her oral like Chase described. I do a pretty good job, and she is really getting into it and moaning and letting out a squeal here and there, but I don't let her climax. Instead I grab her, throw her further back on my bed, and try to enter her. She is staring at me with doe eyes and gripping my back. However, the only real complication I had with this seduction occurs. It takes me 5 minutes to figure out how to penetrate her. I don't use a condom but still struggle. Finally We both figure it out and bam: I'm inside her. Virginity gone for the two of us. I'm white but have pretty good rhythm, so I immediately start doing adapted missionary. Now, this is my first time having sex, and I'm mentally preparing to be a little disappointed since I'm a total beginner. Yet, instead the sex far surpasses my wildest dreams! OMG, this girl and I have maximal skin contact and our bodies are in sync and she starts to go ballistic. She even starts screaming my name! I feel her pussy contract and get really warm as she comes twice in about 6 minutes. My sheets are eventually soaked from all the sweat and her fluids. The two of us are really passionate personalities. After this first session, which lasts probably 20 minutes, we get some water downstairs. It's a neat vibe because we both have just taken a big step in life. Plus I gave her a great start, far better than I was expecting. To any of you guys who haven't read Chase's article on making orgasms happen in under 8 minutes, read in PRONTO. If a complete amateur like me can give his girl 7+ orgasms(which I'll get into) then you know that Chase really has it down pat.

Back to my story. We go back to the living room. I start fucking her on the couch but it is too small (I'm 6'3", she is probably 5'10") So I get a great idea and grab her and dominate her to the floor. Then I throw pillows at her and a blanket too. From there I just attack her and give her everything for about 45 minutes straight, which was no easy task. We were just two mounds of flesh fucking the living daylights out of each other. I try numerous positions, like legs on shoulders and doggy style and her on top, but we both agree adapted missionary is the best. She came over and over.Afterward I actually had to spend 15 minutes cleaning the carpet because she came so much. I used hot water to tease her inbetween orgasms, and got her all oily like I used to watch back when I was a horny 14 year old on the internet. Eventually we were both just exhausted, so I Grabbed her and brought her to my shower. We actually didn't fuck at all in the shower, just talked and I rubbed shampoo and soap all over her body. We then dried each other off. The night started around before midnight and it was now about 2:15. We were probably fucking for over an hour and a half minus the time we drove, drank, and just talked. Anyway I had a big day to get ready for with my trip, so we got dressed and I drove her back to her house. She sucked my dick on the way over, but again I don't get much pleasure from it for some reason. Maybe I just haven't met a girl who is good at giving head. I still have one last trick up my sleeve. I just talk to her the last 10 minutes of the drive, so she thinks the night is over. Once I pull into her neighborhood, I drive right by her house to her surprise and pull up a little while away. I order her into the back seat and rip off her pants and fuck her for a good 30 minutes. She gets my seats all wet and I have to clean them later, having learned my lesson from before. It's funny because we just showered but get all sweaty again. Evenutally the car gets too hot and foggy, so instead of calling it a night I grab her and yank her out of the car, the two of us naked, and fuck her on the grass of her neighbor for another 10 minutes. I get some dirt on my dick so I decide to stop a little early, but I think it is safe to say I have given her an experience that few, if any men in her future will be able to compete with. She tells me she doesn't know how many times she orgasmed and that it was over seven. Lucky girl, she probably thinks orgasms aren't too hard to come by. She is in for some disappointment eventually, haha. She has me give her a hickey for some reason (maybe to show her friends? She mentioned how she had told them all about me) and tells me this is one of the best days in her life. She then sneaks back in, and I drive off, a new man. Her parents later saw her hickey and she had to come up with a bs story to explain it, but still ended up getting grounded, so I didn't see her for a couple weeks. But that's for a different story ;)

I drove home, amazed at how well the night went. First of all, I finally saw this girl again, and seduced her almost perfectly and took her virginity while losing my own. My logistics were perfect, and the sex was resounding; everything I wanted and more. This girl is now crazy about me and our relationship is framed as two people who are very attractive to each other and have mind-blowing sex. I was able to clean up and get rid of any evidence, and even managed an hour of sleep before my own flight the next morning. My first time couldn't have been better, and driving home I knew that all those failed cold approaches and flakes and even my misery after That One Special Girl went cold were worth it. And I couldn't wait to have sex again!

Hope you all enjoyed, comments and questions are absolutely welcome. Was a bit long, glad you got through it though. I'm still new to this so I don't have too many of these lay reports, but once I rack up more experiences I will be sure to post them. And finally, tremendous gratitude to Chase Amante, Ricardus Domino, Alek Rolstad, Colt Williams, Hector Castillo, Halvor Jannicke, Peter Fontes, Drexel Scott, and everyone else who contributed their invaluable knowledge to this site and continue to do so. You all helped a poor desolate husk of a young man find the strength to overcome infatuation and start anew, and without GirlsChase I seriously doubt I would have had such powerful first time.

JPWorld

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude, welcome aboard!!

I think I speak for all GC members that when we read a LR like that, especially a virginity-losing LR, it puts a solid smile on our faces (maybe not as big a smile as yours when you drove home that night though ;) ). Some wicked stuff there and solid use of info from all areas of GC.

Unfortunately you've set the bar very high (for her as well) so not EVERY future lay will be like that, but experience like that will at least motivate you to want to MAKE every LR like that. Are you hoping to turn her into a GF or do you want to just get out there? :)

Cheers

-JP

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey JPWorld! Glad to be here, I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this forum and the guys on it. I really wanted to make my first time special... You're right on when you say I've set the bar high; doing it in my car for 20 minutes just doesn't compare with my first night of seduction. Logistics are hard to come by too. I can't wait til I'm outta high school and have more freedom and can consistently do nights like my first. Until then...

Anyway this girl definitely checks off my boxes for a girlfriend, but I don't want to be the one to instigate a relationship. I have a feeling she will eventually press for something though, so I'm not worried. Aside from her I have several other girls but she is definitely my favorite, by far. If we stayed secret lovers throughout high school I would be fine.

What about you? Was your first time pretty crazy, or a disappointment, or something in between? From what I've heard most guys and girls have a half-decent first time, although we GC members have quite an advantage ;)

JPWorld

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Definitely! Yeah I feel your pain, man. I'm now at Uni where I'm completely independent and it makes a world of a difference. Being at my parents was a nightmare.

Cool, yeah as you say let her do that. As Chase and everyone else here will tell you relationships are an entirely different WORLD, but it has to be instigated by her. Until then you remain a calm, controlled man who's got lots of fingers in lots of pies and she then desperately wants to be your only pie. After a first time like that though, she may go into a Sexual Awakening (there's a post on that somewhere) where she now wants to know whether tons of other men can do that, but I doubt it. You guys sounded like you had a good connection and as long as the good emotions stay strong in her, she'll follow them.

Haha I did, it was a bit unexpected and turned out pretty interesting.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9417&p=49036#p49036

Enjoy ;)

Cheers

- JP

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Didn't have time to read the whole thing but it sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on things for being 17 dude. Keep things up and you'll be swimming in girls.

My favorite part was getting her to come back in line with a petty drink purchase and have her give you her number without being prompted. That was pretty smooth and I'm sure most register clerks never have had that experience in their lives ever. Also good job on seeing that as her coming back to you and not to buy a drink. A lot of chodes would think "wow she just forgot to buy her drink"... Wrong. She forgot to make herself sexually available.

Keep the reports coming buddy,

-Rob

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You sound like a good looking dude, you get similar reactions from women like RDawg from the boards. Had never had a chick give me her number like that before without asking...

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ambiance,

You're already a stud, man. That was good shit. It's always awesome to see guys your age killing it. The younger you start getting these positive experiences, the more your brain will think "uhh yeah, I'm just a stud so duh I'm getting pussy." One of the sickest naturals I know lost his virginity at 13 and he literally told me "man, I've never had to worry about girls; they just come to me!" He's got this killer vibe that totally works. I saw a cute 31 year old bartender PICK HIM UP while we were grabbing some wings. And most guys don't realize that girls are trying to pick them up all the time - your girl definitely did. You're 100% correct that she got back in line just to talk to you more.

Keep pushing and you'll be smashing bitches on the reg.

- Hector

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ambiance,

Awesome report. Nice work. One point though use the condoms. No need to screw up your life with a kid or disease. A point since you are in high school the social circle is tight. To keep from getting a rep as a player do your best to let the girls make the first approach. Since you did such an excellent job the word will get around with the ladies. Some of the approaches from the girls will be subtle so you will have to be watching.

BDSC

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
JP-
Haha you know you're right about the whole Sexual Awakening thing... This girl does show signs of being a young party girl, despite her intellectual prowess and the fact that she has a life and ambition. She seems to think it's just a rebellious phase but who knows. I try to keep in the back of my mind that this girl may never be my girlfriend, but just something more than a lover. Whatever she desires out of me, that's her call, although orgasmic sex shouldn't hurt me haha, so great point about the whole sexual awakening :)

Just read your own virginity LR... Seems like you had quite a set of experiences! Did you ever get anywhere with that Sally girl? It's great that you were able to get to sex twice in a row, and I loved the way you handled the second night by being smooth.

Mr. Rob-

Thanks for the response! Yeah haha kind of a long report, and didn't really space out my sentences. All my coworkers sure were treating me like a king after she gave me her number; one of them even started trying to match my vibe and even got his haircut like mine lol. I'm just beginning to realize how often girls subtley (sometimes not so subtely!) try to give you opportunities to move forward; I sure have missed out in the past. I bet that more experienced guys such as yourself can relate. Thanks again and yeah for sure, more reports coming up

Eternity-
Haha thanks man, I still have ways to go with my fundamentals but luckily for me I came from a decent starting point. It's funny: when I was much younger and pretty insecure around girls I was at a restaurant with my very good looking cousin. This pretty waitress was all over him with seemingly minimal investment and effort on his part, and she gave him her number on a napkin. That event burned into my brain and I never forgot, and it's surreal that years later I'm in his boat, somehow. Although in the end it doesn't matter if she even undresses for you and you don't take her to bed, so game trumps all ;)

Hector!-
I feel honored; thanks for the comments! I love your articles on the main site, think I have your entire Genuine Man series bookmarked! Your stories are definitely an inspiration, looking forward to more from your kinky sex series. You of all people are qualified for such a topic haha... Definitely will keep pushing. The more I get it seems the more I want! Thanks again, btw since you have met Chase himself and seen him in action, I was always curious what his style is like. Care to share your observations?

BigDaddy-
Thanks man, you're definitely right about the condoms. I for sure need to be more disciplined and responsible. As far as the whole social circle thing I went to my girl's homecoming and all her friends, and even some of the guys, were all treating me like some sort of hotshot. Some of her friends were pretty touchy too, and this seemed to piss my girl off at her friends so needless to say, we left early. And although logistics weren't ideal she was very turned on, so in a way I kinda owe her friends for validating me :)

-Ambiance

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Ambiance,

Very good job! You seem to be learning very well. I guess that you must have good fundamentals already, but it does not hurt improving them more. Just be aware that not all lays will be of this quality. There is a very good chemistry with this girl... if I were you I would keep her and explore sexuality with her.

Anyway keep up with the excellent job!

Cheers,
Seppuku

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ambiance said:
Hector!-
I feel honored; thanks for the comments! I love your articles on the main site, think I have your entire Genuine Man series bookmarked! Your stories are definitely an inspiration, looking forward to more from your kinky sex series. You of all people are qualified for such a topic haha... Definitely will keep pushing. The more I get it seems the more I want! Thanks again, btw since you have met Chase himself and seen him in action, I was always curious what his style is like. Care to share your observations?

The leap to genuity is quite literally the most important lesson I've learned in game. I plan to do another article on it very soon to talk more about transitioning from jerk -> genuine, but also to exemplify just how powerful it is to be a warm but sexy guy. The kinky series will probably disgust you by the fourth article haha; the shit I do disgusted a guy who's fucked ~1,000 women. But I hope you enjoy it ;)

As for Chase, sure (I'm sure he appreciates the limelight anyways).

Imagine a young Sean Connery (without the accent) who has really intense eye contact and slightly eccentric mannerisms (very "tilted" if that makes sense). Also, an absolute sweetheart. Truly one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He speaks deeply but softly; never trying to overbear you in any way - this balances his intensity perfectly. Also, he pauses ever so slightly before making any movements, whether it's eye contact or even a smile. I actually teased him about this last part when we went out for drinks.

He can talk for hours about anything and everything. Me, him, and Narrow J ate lunch at an Italian restaurant and sustained conversation for so long that we ended up eating dinner at the same restaurant (~6 hours). We talked girls, business, death, college - everything. Really awesome dude.

It's always fun to meet people who you formerly knew by their writing style and perhaps a few pictures. It's never what you expect, even if you've Skyped with them.

When I met up with one of the forum members in Colorado, his biggest surprise was that I didn't curse as much as he expected. But I've changed a lot in a short amount of time.

p.s. Narrow J kicks ass, too. He's a great cuddle buddy haha. Drexel wears mandals, so make fun of him for it if you ever meet him. Oh and Franco really likes Chipotle.

- Hectoroni

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Eliu

I'm exited to see your lay reports in the future because me you and everybody else who's in our position are the next generation of master seducers.

Totally right, this board needs more of us guys. I have a bunch more LRs you can check out if you want, this one was only my first and was over two years ago. I've quadrupled my game from the time of this post. And you will too if you keep pushing like I said in your LR.

Added you as a friend too. Glad to have you on here!

Ambiance

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is inspiring stuff right here. It's awesome how much girlschase has had an effect on people's lives, both men and women.

I had a question regarding the moment you lost your virginity(although at this point it's almost been 4 years so I don't know if you remember). You said you had complications trying to enter her. What exactly was the problem? I'm curious because one of my female friends was telling me how something similar happened with her ex(who was also a virgin before they got together). According to her, it took him like 5 minutes to enter her, and it was also painful for her. As a young virgin looking to get some pune in the near future, is this something I should be worried about?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
@ElChe

What gave me pause was the angle a pussy actually is at. I'm also well endowed which made it more complicated lmao

Don't worry too much. Just tease her slit with your cock, slowly figure out how to ease it in, and use spit/lube if it's hard to stab into her.

Looking forward to an LR from you!

Lil kevo

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Ambience elche actually delivered the lr pretty interesting u should check it out

>