FR  Skin Tight Yoga Pants (Are Girls Rarely That Eager?)

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

I'm feeling less than stellar about cold approach again, yet forging on anyway. Shout out to you guys grinding. This was a rare campus approach. I very, very rarely approach on campus these days because of the whole extended social circle aspect. Everyone knows EVERYONE (to some degree).You will run into the same faces again and again even if you're not in the same circles.

This approach I just had to do or my penis would hate me. As I'm walking in the rain I see a girl ahead of me; she has a fine, toned booty and wide hips which sway back and forth in tight yoga pants. I'm an ass man. LETHAL COMBO

Opener

Me: Hey, Sarah right?
Her: What?...no?
Me: Ohh, wait really? I thought you were the girl in my blah blah blah in our blah blah blah
Her: Oh, no that wasn't me at all
Me: Oh well what's your name then?
Her: XYZ
Me: Okay cool - that's weird because you look just like her

Banter *not much targeted at her, more so at the situation*

Me: You're so prepared right now *It's downright pouring as we walk outside*
Her: Hahaha, yeah I read the weather report
Me: I definitely didn't *and it showed*
Her: Haha, no you didn't
Me: It's alright, free shower for both of us
Her: Haha yeah, well I'm kind of unprepared too..

Statements of Intent
*in order of expression*

Me: You have a very nice eye color. They're like...emerald green
Her: Thank you...I actually don't really know what color they are but lots of people say that. Blah blah blah

Me: You seem like a very happy and bubbly person *considering that it looked and felt like murder outside*
Her: Thank you, yes maybe it's just that I got out of class for the day, you know!
Me: Hey that's good blah blah blah

Me: Are you a dancer?
Her: No? Why?
Me: You have very toned legs *as I stare down at her thighs and calves in yoga pants*
Her: Thank you!
Me: Yeah, yoga pants fit you very well. Sometimes that's not true for others
Her: Yeah, well I work out blah blah blah

Probe for logistics

Her: *she asks me where I live and talks about housing*
Me: *I answer as to where I live* So I'm guessing you have a room all to your self?
Her: No, no just a roommate and we share a bathroom with other girls

Before we split, she mentioned that she was going to the diner rather than going to her dorm *I thought, "hey instant date!" However, I wanted to hit the gym. I think I might make a personal rule -never spare the gym for a girl. Period. I wanna be swoll, plus that happened way too much during the 200 approach phase* . I told her that I would have asked her to join me for food, except I'm going to the gym to work out.

Kino

Followed Mr. Rob's advice and focused just on testing the boundaries of kino, rather than a specific agenda. I touched her a few times. Nothing special

The Ask

I almost didn't do this because this was a campus approach. I've already done what I feel are too many (just a handful)...I see girls that I've either chatted up or been flaked on long ago by wayyyyy too much. However, Marty was right: I approached, so why not ask? I listened to his wisdom.

Me: Hey so we should hang out some time. Would you like to have lunch?
Her: Lunch?...uhhmmm. *she thinks for a minute while looking away and down* Okay, sure.

I hand her my phone and she quickly plugs in the number without attempting to save her name or anything. Let me be dead honest with you guys; there are now a handful of girls who's numbers I've taken, yet just don't text because I feel like they're fronting/act too reticent at the end *note this applies only in campus approach*.

This approach was four hours ago. I feel ambivalent about texting her.

Question

Do you guys think that most people (man or woman), in general, eager/willing/liable to connect with a complete stranger if he/she seems cool? I keep thinking thoughts like:

• 1. What would entice me to want to see a complete stranger again?
    2. If I were a girl, would I want to bang me?

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Gentle Phrases:

Gentle_Phrases said:
Shout out to you guys grinding.
Shout out to YOU my friend for all the intelligent and targeted work you put in, irrespective of your mood and emotion. I can't do that.

Gentle_Phrases said:
I very, very rarely approach on campus these days because of the whole extended social circle aspect. Everyone knows EVERYONE (to some degree).
Oh dear, what you mean all the girls at all 3 universities in my city talk about "that asshole who comes here to hit on us"? (Don't worry, just kidding, I'm not that conceited!)

Gentle_Phrases said:
I'm an ass man.
Gentle_Phrases said:
Me: You have a very nice eye color.
Er... I hate to ask the obvious question here, but... what happened to the fine, toned ass? Her eyes weren't the first thing you noticed. I bet she knows that :)

Try a few sexual compliments sometimes. You might get blown out, but boy will you be glad you've proved you can do it! You do mention her legs later though... kudos to you for that.

Gentle_Phrases said:
2. If I were a girl, would I want to bang me?
Hahaha! I literally just read Chase's last article. See #12. As for myself, I'm by no means guilty of all the listed traits, but I used to have difficulty with that one too.

Keep it up, GP!

-Marty

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You need to internalize that the answer is yes to both questions. I use this example a lot, but just watch a couple episodes of The Vampire Diaries or The Originals. When people meet in those shows, there's no problems. Check this scene out. Your FR actually reminded me of it a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Je8jVNid9o

No problems besides the original shit test, which he handled with ease. Also, imagine yourself in the opposite position. Imagine some random girl coming up to you and starting a conversation. It wouldn't be weird, as long as you knew what they were going after (make your intentions clear, otherwise you seem creepy). Even a guy talking to you and saying, "Hey I'm new in town and I just have been looking to meet new people" probably isn't that weird.

I love the line that you used on her. Its a classic. The "You look just like/ I've seen you before" line. What makes it so good is its low social pressure. In fact, girls use it all the time to pick up guys! Its happened to me before and it happened in Zphix's FR here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4083

I think she seemed a little shy (maybe a little unclear what you want) but I'd text her. No reason not to.

Good approach, throw a little more sexy vibe in there (Zphix does a great job of this in his FRs) and you're golden.

V

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update

No counter offer. Looks like I'm done here, guys.

Hahaha! I literally just read Chase's last article. See #12. As for myself, I'm by no means guilty of all the listed traits, but I used to have difficulty with that one too.

...wow. Thanks for the share

Oh dear, what you mean all the girls at all 3 universities in my city talk about "that asshole who comes here to hit on us"? (Don't worry, just kidding, I'm not that conceited!)

I get your point Marty. Hopefully they don't talk that much

Shout out to YOU my friend for all the intelligent and targeted work you put in, irrespective of your mood and emotion. I can't do that.

Thanks man. It hurts.

Try a few sexual compliments sometimes. You might get blown out, but boy will you be glad you've proved you can do it!

I have. Maybe in the next couple days I'll do another few and throw one up.
I think she seemed a little shy (maybe a little unclear what you want) but I'd text her. No reason not to.

Yeah, V. I thought about it and took your advice. Looks like she finally caught on. Couldn't tell if it was real or not so I just brushed it off.

Check this scene out

Pretty cool. Smooth without being intimidating. Funny without being over the top. Sexy without being sleazy. Etc. He would have at least got the number ;)

Good approach, throw a little more sexy vibe in there (Zphix does a great job of this in his FRs) and you're golden.

Thanks, V. I'll try. More coming soon.

>