Wealth  Chase Podcast on Entrepreneuship

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey gents,

I did a podcast on entrepreneurship with Neil Ball of The Entrepreneur Way. If you're interested in my thoughts on starting businesses / some of my experiences with this, I talk about them here:

583: Not Giving up If Your First Attempts Fail With Chase Amante Founder and Owner of Girls Chase

Some of what we cover is making it in a startup, what it takes to succeed, overcoming some of the initial hurdles you'll face, and looking for ideas and niches.

If you're looking for the absolute BEST advice, you should probably check out something from Paul Graham or Peter Thiel.

But if you want a somewhat experienced, somewhat successful guy who's good at analysis to give you some of his perspective, check this podcast out.

Chase

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Chase,

Really enjoyed the podcast on my way to work. I've got 2 hours of driving each way 5 days a week, so I definitely appreciate listening to useful things :) It's really cool to learn that you were in consultancy, as I just recently got into as well right after university.

However, I did feel as if the interviewer sounded a bit stilted and didn't try to build much rapport with you in the conversation. You would share a story from your life and then he would just go on to the next question with an upbeat tone without any remarks to your previous answer. At some point it even felt like a soundboard from his side if I've got to be honest. I thought that there was a bit of lost opportunity from the perspective of the interviewer, but perhaps I'm too critical since we can't expect everyone to have a good grasp of your context in pickup and enough specific to delve deep.

Anyways, I appreciate the content!

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Take out a loan and pay it back? Pretty sure extroverts excel at business and relationships, so I’m not sure that would work for everybody.

>