The Manipulated Man

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Greetings, gentlemen—

I am now about half way through The Manipulated Man, and one word best describes my current feeling: spooked. I literally feel like I've just swallowed a giant red pill, but it's stuck half way down my esophagus.

Eerily, I just experienced first hand about one week ago the cold-hearted nature of woman as described by Esther Vilar. Basically, after two weeks of a girl chasing me for (and receiving) intense, passionate sex (her proclaiming I am the best lover she has had in over ten years) as well as sharing hours of mutually stimulating conversation, she suddenly expected me to plan a great date for our last night together before she left the States to take on a new job in Europe. I refused to comply on that level, instead suggesting we meet up for coffee (like our first date). Once we both arrived at the coffee house, she explained she had no time for it, gave me a deadpan look and simply said, "well, it was nice seeing you…" and she just walked out. I felt a shiver in my soul.

I then spent the last week in solemn contemplation, trying to figure out what if anything I had done to wrong her: not because I wanted her back in my life (I am accustomed to my solitude with classical music), but because I needed to know if I was guilty of causing harm. I concluded that I am in the clear, but that only leaves me with a very frightful question about women: are they all (or most of them) really that cold? Women don't seem human to me anymore, and that makes me want to keep my distance from all of them.

There is a grim feeling in my stomach that seduction could easily turn me into an emotional wreck, or worse yet, an empty, unfeeling shell of a man. I don't want either of those things to happen to me. Since that awkward parting, I've been racing through mood swings unlike anything since high school (I'm 36). Have any of you ever gone through something like this? If so, how did you build up your emotional resilience? I do not want to give up on game, but I feel shaken to the core.

Many thanks to all for any advice or thoughts.

Sincerely,
M

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey M,

We're about the same age. I'm 35. I've experienced this all throughout life with many different women, the most harrowing displays of it courtesy of my ex-wife.

Anyway, haven't read the book but it's a really interesting subject. I think the source of women's cold-heartedness stems a great deal from their being emotional creatures, by nature. They tend to go to one extreme or the other; either love you or hate your guts, or both. If you ask a woman her opinion of a man she's currently sleeping with or has slept with, you will never receive a lukewarm "eh, he's ok" type of response.

My ex-wife and I fucked each other's brains out all of the time (daily), however we were at each other's throats constantly (especially toward the end of the marriage). Everything's not as it seems to us. The sex just became a tool for manipulation over time. Have you ever "grudge fucked" a girl? You enjoy the sex in a very physical way, although the emotion involved is that of loathing and disgust. I think the sex becomes a weapon to exact your power over someone who you're at odds with. That's what I imagined she felt like every time we had sex for about the last 3-4 months of the relationship.

As far as your situation, yeah... I've dealt with that a lot. Women don't deal with rejection very well at all. Think of how you feel when you get rejected at the most primal level, and then multiply that by about 1000 and you'll be somewhat close to what women feel when they're rejected in some way, shape or form by a man. I've seen close female friends of mine actually cry over some guy they met once who said he'd text them or call them, and then failed to do so.

As far as the general idea of the book (after reading the synopsis), in my mind the problem is not women or men; both evolved to compliment each other. The problem is the current society with its no-fault divorce, asset division and alimony/maintenance combined with female economic freedom and female-centric social engineering. Look at the divorce rate now compared to what it was 40 or even 20 years ago. Also, I seem to recall that the suicide rate in men is something like 10x times higher than it is in women (although that can likely be traced to other causes too).

J.J.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Once a guy swallows Red Pill, there is no coming back... The more time passes the more of that Truth he sees.... It is as if he's been brainwashed the whole Life and only now he's opened his eyes... Maybe just for a while, maybe for the rest of his Life... But he just can't believe his eyes, he can't believe that there is a light behind those closed eyes... he can't believe it, not yet.... Not because his eyes can see now, but because everyone else around does the same exact things, the same things he's been doing over and over his entire Life - remaining in happy blindness...

At first, the truth might be quite sickening... He'll see all the pussy worshipers around, they walk proudly, hand in hand with their amazing woman... They believe they got The Biggest Price out there, they got Her... perhaps not even realizing that they are behaving just like silly puppies... just walking silly meat valets on women's leashes... I've seen it many times, I've seen them many times and I still can't believe my own eyes... I've seen those guys... I see them everywhere I go, every single day, they are behaving like well trained domesticated puppies... Are they lying, are my eyes lying..?

I just can't believe my eyes. There is this girl, short (5"3'?), good looking, very smart, early 30's, I've known her for some 4 years. She is recently re-married, she's with this huge muscular guy... You would say that he's the man, perhaps in his late 30's, honest guy, hard working, reasonable, even quite dominant... He is now taking care of her child, he is now paying for most of the stuff, and he is behaving like a child himself because he somehow learned to copy her silliness and childishness... Well, she simply trained him well, and he is on her leash, he just doesn't see it... he can't, he is totally blind... he believes he's got The Great Price... And she is smart, she is very smart, she made him chase her for such a long time that now it is too late to give up... She knows the game, she knows the matrix quite well... He is a pussy worshiper, he is a great man, he does exactly what he was trained to do... He's the good family guy you see in great movies... And she is a girl, just a girl doing girly things like any other girls... I wouldn't know it if she didn't "flirt around" with guys like myself... Makes you quite wonder, makes you really think... Is it real? Is it really real? Hard to believe - if you didn't experience it yourself...

Anyway, the real problem is, that is whole society is designed to worship pussy. We men build everything for them. We created comfortable and safe environment, free of all the predators, free from most tyrany... We built big and luxury houses for them, we designed nice shopping centers, beautiful schools, we made them 'equal' to us, we allowed them to be in leading position... We listen sincerely to their crap about unequality, suppression and abuse...

... but for what? Can she really do an equal job like any guy? Can she make the same decisions? Can she really build something great? Would she be able to build a great place called home with her own hands, could she protect herself and her family from predators? She just can't, she needs men to do it... There is no such thing as equality, what a nonsense...

And an average guy can't even get laid just because of that crap. He suffers one rejection after another, and the only answer he knows is to worship pussy more, work more, improve more, be better, build even higher pedestals... Honestly, do we guys need so many great and expensive malls? Do we need luxury houses with exotic furniture for ourselves? Do we need to work hard to get expensive jewelry around our necks, pretty rings on our fingers? I don't know how about you, I simply don't. All this cost lots of time, lots of effort and lots of money. Guys are paying, not girls. Most guys don't do it for themselves, they do it to get the girls... Do they get them though, and keep them for the whole life as they want? Good question...

The reality is that at first she may like such guy a lot, perhaps she even truly falls in love with him... but later on, she could also dump him with no hesitation for somebody better, perhaps for higher status pussy worshiper. He will be left on the spot, sometimes it doesn't even take days... If she is pretty, and that is all she needs, she can have another guy so easily... he's been replaced faster than filthy socks... How long does it take her, 1 or 2 weeks to move on with her feelings for him? Ok, if she is slow, then give her 2-3 months and you'll see - she'll have a new BF before he even realizes that he's been dumped...

Most guys can't do the same to girls, we simply don't have brains for that. Thus most of us will suffer, we will not even understand what is happening... We will beat ourselves up, we will be in depression for months, we will be analyzing for years what we have done wrong.. we will be seeking more improvement, we will be working on more pedestalizations, there will be more and more pussy worshiping...

In essence, even seduction it is just another investment into women, it is just another pedestalization of girls... He as a man is still improving himself, which is great - except he does it mostly because he wants to get that highly priced pussy.... He doesn't work on his Life, he works to get that pussy... Thus his frame is wrong, his frame is wrong because it makes him believe that he is not good enough for her, that he's got to improve much FOR HER in order to get her high valued pussy... He believes that he must be working hard on seduction for many many months because he is just "not good enough"... Many times he spends YEARS on seduction - just so he can get that pussy he wants... But does it even worth it? Does that pussy worth it? He is improving because of girls and not because of himself... That is wrong, that is just wrong, that whole frame is wrong...

It is not really their fault that they are on a pedestal. She loves being on a pedestal - who doesn't? If a guy puts her on a pedestal she will be happy there... Being on a pedestal is not really her problem. The problem is in most of us, guys...

At the same time, girls are not just either silly/cute/sexy or just cold blooded monsters. They can be both, and often times at the same time... There is always that cold, ruthless calculator behind that pretty face and cute smiles... Girls are just, well, girls...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Mischief-

Yeah, of course. Were I in her shoes I’d react the same way.

She dumped mountains of investment into you, pursuing you for great sex and great conversation, then asked you for a romantic and memorable final night together to cap off your experiences with wonder and splendor.

And your response was… “Hey, sorry, I’m too busy. How about we do the same thing I do with every random chick I take out on a date?”

That’s cold, man. Ice cold. At least it doubtless seemed so to her. You sent her hurtling straight down into auto-rejection at 500 miles per hour.

I’m a little surprised she met up with you, but I’m guessing she was probably stunned/taken aback and thought something like, “Huh… wh-wha..? O-okay, maybe if I meet up with him though, it will be different…” and then she showed up and just felt overwhelmed with how underwhelming and unromantic it was and had to say ‘screw you’ and get out of there.

A woman’s primary method of valuing herself is by her lovability. She wants to feel like she can touch your heart. Denying her that is… well, it’s painful for her, man.

Punch-her-in-the-ovaries-it-hurts-that-bad painful.

That said, don’t take this too hard; every guy learning seduction does something like this early on.

The guy’s just a DICK to a girl (well, more like girlS, usually), in a really cold, hurtful way… not because it’s intentional, or even because he doesn’t like her (very often he likes her a lot, which makes him even more paranoid about losing control), but because he’s learning about investment and relationship control and he’s just a little overly edgy about these right now and he’s too rigid about his time and investment.

Every good guy on this board went through it. I went through it, and was a real asshole to some really amazing women. I was able to partially make it up to some of them, but I still feel bad about it when I look back. There isn’t really a shortcut, you just have to go through it, go too far, and learn where those limits are.

If you feel bad, you can always shoot her a message saying something like, I just talked to my buddies about this and they pointed out how tone deaf I was to the situation… I feel like a complete douche now. I really dig you and I wish I’d have given you the memorable sendoff you wanted. Anyway, you don’t have to reply to this because I was a dick and I’m sure you’re moving on with things, I just wanted to let you know I feel like an ass and I’m sorry I didn’t treat you to a great last night.

As for The Manipulated Man… I haven’t read it, but be real careful with the material you consume. Every conspiracy theorist starts off by painting the conspirators as all-knowing and all-powerful, and the downtrodden masses as hapless, helpless victims of The Conspiracy.

To quote Alan Moore:

Alan Moore said:
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

Abandon the fear, and examine with empathy and understanding instead. You will learn that people do what they do for very good reasons, men and women alike.

We are all manipulating each other, but the most manipulative people are the most fearful ones... they're hardly the powerful ones. The ones who are most powerful need little manipulation, because they can demand and get, or walk away and be fine. Few women are so free as a truly self-sufficient man.

Chase

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want to thank all of you who have contributed to this thread. Given the diversity of responses, all of which I see merit too, I am afraid of becoming a catalyst for a flame war. I would like to take this to PM's for those of you who won't mind—this really isn't about looking for dating advice, but just some more in-depth thoughts on how to approach seduction with a healthy mindset.

Sincerely,
-M

P.S. No one can un-take the red pill, but there is more than one option of how to deal with this knowledge—one being renunciation. But I don't want it to come to that.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Mischief,

I like to add up something. We, men... like to think that women are "manipulators" but they are not, as vicious, at times. When people found out about the redpill, you think that every women is ought to kick your ass. This is amplified by thought forms of your first few experience. (too much depth to go in here).

But all too often.. most women are just wanting fair treatment from their men.

I also like to note from Chase, about risk averse. We often forget that women are risk averse. I have think back about all the women i have dated or have anything. Almost 90% have been me not being fair to them, women. Long ago, I posted a post on a former Airline stewardess who wanted a compensation of $500,000 from her husband. Her husband was earning about 10million plus and he has a lot of assets. One might think why does an ex wife need 500,000 from her ex.

I forgot that she raise his child and they were married for 15 years. There's never really easy truths to how people are. :(

Zac

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Zac—

I really have to clarify things here. It's not that I view women as conscious manipulators who are "out to get me." If only that were actually the case, there would then be a clear cause to rally behind.

What actually scares me is the plausibility that women are truly empty to the core—not through any fault of their own—that it is simply feminine nature to lack a conscience. That helps explain why there are monastic traditions in every major world religion. It would seem the only way to reach the highest level of seduction is to throw our own conscience and true feelings out the window… else risk being torn apart in despair.

I want this to not be true.

-M

Jaimie Richards

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mischief said:
There is a grim feeling in my stomach that seduction could easily turn me into an emotional wreck, or worse yet, an empty, unfeeling shell of a man. I don't want either of those things to happen to me. Since that awkward parting, I've been racing through mood swings unlike anything since high school (I'm 36). Have any of you ever gone through something like this? If so, how did you build up your emotional resilience? I do not want to give up on game, but I feel shaken to the core.

Mischief said:
What actually scares me is the plausibility that women are truly empty to the core—not through any fault of their own—that it is simply feminine nature to lack a conscience. That helps explain why there are monastic traditions in every major world religion. It would seem the only way to reach the highest level of seduction is to throw our own conscience and true feelings out the window… else risk being torn apart in despair.

Howdy M,

Even though I'm a rookie here, I'll try to help. I may not be able to give as much value as I'd like to, but I'll try (which is hard, 'cause I'm not used to sharing thoughts in a written way.) Help not connected with seduction, but - in general - in thinking about life. Please, follow through, bro', I hope your time will be worth it.

As I said, in the realm of girl-guy relationships, I'm still a turd, a dust in the wind, if you will. Yet, I have 3 things that I'd like to share with you: empathy, vulnerability and knowledge about learning process.

First things first: when you're getting better at learning a skill, you go through different phases. As Chase wrote somewhere - probably in the article about process vs. event dichotomy - you don't normally learn in a linear way, you rather jump from one level (a plateau) to another. Sometimes you think that you know all you need to know and the next day, out of nowhere, you realize that in fact you know nothing.

It's important to remember that this switch between states of consciousness and moods is inevitable. The learning process goes like this: plateau 1 - plateau 2 - plateau 3 - ... ad infinitum. In all of them there are times when you get feelings like: "Is it even worth?", "Does the world suck?", "I'm shit, I can't make progress anymore", "The world isn't fair" etc. Other times? You feel like a good among men who is unshakable, unbreakable machine. Every skill is like this.

I'll share my experience here. In my life I've always tried to get at least good at many skills - like writing, learning, cooking, playing ping-pong, solving difficult equations... In some areas I've succeeded, in others I've failed (at least - so far). But in all of them I got these feelings many times: loneliness, wanting to give up, feeling that it's not worth or I risk something very important, feeling that I'm missing something, misery...

But you know what? That's just what it is - feelings. They vanish in time, they get weaker and weaker and somehow, after some time they disappear. They're just a dust in the wind. You defeat 'em - if you're persistent enough - and after sometime you feel happy and everything seems right again and you feel happy. At least for some time... Then your doubts will take place of happiness. Ad infinitum.

When you get older, you realize this: when you were young, you had authorities and you thought they knew everything. But then some time passes and you're the authority other look up to. You know that you don't know everything and you have doubts in yourself, but you have to be strong for others who feel weak and unimportant. You have to live up to their expectations. You just cannot disappoint 'em.

Look at who you are and where you're at. You're a self-improvement oriented person, you're ambitious, you know how to work hard and smart at the same time. Shit, I've to admit to you fuckin' impressed me with your achievements in department of body-building. God, if I only could tell how I wish I had that body like yours...

All in all, you're a great person. If you think I don't know what I'm saying, riddle me this: I've been a guest on this forum (and - mainly - site) for over 2 years. 2 years ago the most loved person to me, the one who made get up every fuckin' day and go get 'em, disappeared. Fuckin' sudden death. It's hard to hold tears even now after so much time... But I've endured. I re-found a site I've stumbled across a long time ago (maybe around 2008 when Chase started his blog? or maybe 2010?) and I decided to get better with my life. Since then, I've been a follower and I know all of you guys - even if you don't know me. Therefore, I can safely say that you're a great person, Mischief (as all the other active members of our community are - in many different, individual ways).

However, to the point as I'm not the topic here: you have great qualities and we all know it. You're not an ideal person, but non of us is... Everyone has weak spots - but that makes us human.

Think about it this way - you're now on a doubt-level-of-a-plateau. Think about it the empathy way - now matter how old you are, you can connect with both younger and older people through empathy. Right now many of us - if not all - are doubting something. Examples? Troy is doubting his ability in being a normal teenager (the topic about not getting responses which I tried to answer), I'm doubting my ability to become a better man, you're doubting in understanding the true nature of women, others... I don't know, but we can guess - Zac may be doubting if it's a good idea to be back (BTW > welcome home again, brother), Chase may be doubting sense of writing more articles, older members of our society may be doubting their life choices... Or maybe not? Maybe they're doubting something else which we don't know about?

We're all creatures of doubt. We always doubt something just for the sake of doubting.

You'll never get to a level where you know everything, because there's always a level beyond that... All we can do is to try to embrace that higher plane by our empathy, knowledge and logic... But that's all we can do and if we don't reach that upper plane, we'll never know if we're right or wrong.

I relate to your situation. You're in doubt that, you're afraid of something and you don't want that something to be true.

But guess what?

There is no truth.

Think about it this way: in a year from now, if you stick to our community and becoming a better man, you may be in a relationship with an amazing girl/woman. Beautiful, intelligent, smart, witty, ambitious, self-improvement oriented, supporting, caring... Of course with some weak spots, but all have 'em, so let's not try to put anyone on a pedestal, we're all human beings after all. That person may be the best one you can get - period. Do you honestly think that when you finally meet her, you will be thinking about how cruel/evil/bad/selfish/whatever women are? Or men? Or anyone?

And let's say that by that time, in 6 months, you meet a great gal who after some time shows to be a real crazy, fucked-up girl. Would you then think about how wonderful life is? With all disappointment and grief?

You can't be 100% awesome in anything, you can't become godlike. However, you can understand this: you'll always have doubts and weak, vulnerable spots no matter how hard you try. You can't be flawless. You can't be perfect. Due to this fact, you'll always have negative thoughts.

Now you doubt yourself and think only in dark/black colors. But it will disappear if you persist. Be strong and don't focus on negativity.

Let's say you'll stick with us and after some time, you'll make progress. Not in the matter of virtual ranks on a somewhat small forum, but in a broader sense - as a person. Then, you might think that true femininity is great with all of its flaws. You may embrace that state for some time, even long one - like years. But then there will be a crash.

Like with cooking - I'm bored, I don't want to eat anything as I've already eaten everything what I wanted. So what's the point?

Like with difficult differential equations - is it sane to focus on something as abstract as this shit? Will it ever be helpful in anything in real life?

Like with writing - will I be able to write something meaningful and life-changing for anyone in the future?

Like with sports - will I be able to break my barriers and become a better player? But - honestly - who even cares?

The person who cares is YOU. Don't drain your energy and don't put it in thinking about bad sides of life. Life sucks sometimes and sometimes it's wonderful.

Don't let fleeting emotions to make you forget about your goals.

Studying seduction won't make you an emotional wreck. Taking drugs? Sure. Killing someone and going to prison? Sure. Losing everything you love? Sure. But pick-up or any other skill? I hardly think so.

Now you see everything in black colors, but in time you'll change perspective.

Don't give up... and remember about one thing:

Ludwig Wittgenstein. a great philosopher said: "My day passes between logic, whistling, going for walks, and being depressed. I wish to God that I were more intelligent and everything would finally become clear to me - or else that I needn’t live much longer." That's a quote from a guy with 190+ IQ. Some way more intelligent than - probably - any of us. He could think like this, because he had time to - actually - think.

I read Dale Carnegie's "How to stop worrying and start living". One of pieces of advice is this: don't over-think, just get something to do and do it. If in doubt, find something meaningful to you - exercise, pick-up, learn, hang-out, honestly: whatever. Don't get so stuck on one idea.

Members of GC boards can give you loads of great advice, but if you're in auto-rejection/denial, then you won't be able to use it. Just fight it like depression. You're a great guy, Mischief, so don't let your doubts cloud your thoughts.

It's been a long read, I know, and I hope you've gotten to the end. If you want advice, I'll give you this quote by Friedrich Schiller: "The strong man is strongest when alone." Embrace your solitude and stay strong. However, if you just need to talk about it and get it of your head, then PM me, we'll do some Skype session and I'll listen to your doubts. Sometimes it's the best cure you can get.

And also remember - as Dostoevsky said - an intelligent person can't be neither good nor bad, neither noble nor villain, neither ... nor ... Now you're in doubt, negation-ridden state, but but you can't stay in this state - as an intelligent person - forever. If you overcome it, you won't think about that doubts about being manipulated man for a long time - at least 'till another lower end of new plateau. By that time, you'll be in another part of plateau where you'll feel really, really good.

Endure - as Drexel said.

Take care, brother-
- Jaimie

P.S. (Edit): If you want something to help you truly embrace the certainty of change, listen to: Bruce Dickinson - Darkness be my friend. Another a sample of good music is Kansas - Dust in the wind. Both of them can be easily found on YT,

I'd like to also share with you a motivational video. When I was a youngster/teenager, I was a huge fan of animated movies/series/serials. Those more sophisticated from Japan and also those focused on less important stuff - like martial arts. Those dedicated for children, those for adults and those with lots of humor - like South Park. One particular set of scenes has stayed with me my whole life, though - Vegeta's battle against pink guy from DBZ. This is an attitude you should always bear in mind - never give up. To anyone (yourself included). Just get up and even if you get heavily beaten - like you're now [in a metaphorical sense] and like the character in the video [in a physical sense] - you should always get up and get back to your things. Just like a fighter in this short (2min.) movie who gets up after every beat-down he gets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcY5yDIqNhw. If you're like this - endure what you get and do your best to tackle obstacles - then even if you get beaten, in the end you'll be a winner.

Again - remember: we're here for you, dawg.
-J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mischief,

Mischief said:
I really have to clarify things here. It's not that I view women as conscious manipulators who are "out to get me." If only that were actually the case, there would then be a clear cause to rally behind.

Sorry sorry. I don't mean it like that. :)

Mischief said:
women are truly empty to the core—not through any fault of their own—that it is simply feminine nature to lack a conscience

Yea... i believe so, and this model is frying my brain for the past year. Anyway, just wanting something to share. Don't get hung up on this.

dqfzx2.jpg

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is really a great topic, there is no way to summarize it in couple of words nor paragraphs... Each paragraph can easily open the whole new chapter. Maybe even whole website could be created just to discuss this topic...

Many times we can see the same thing from different angles, it is just a matter of how you want to describe and approach the whole thing... I don't see much difference between what I'm saying and what Dexter wrote, and Chase is simply describing the same thing from different point of view.

Jamie: "But guess what? There is no truth"
>>>> If there is such thing as Truth, each of us just sees a different part of it. And if there is no Truth - all of us simply live in Lies, LOL

Mischief: "What actually scares me is the plausibility that women are truly empty to the core—not through any fault of their own—that it is simply feminine nature to lack a conscience"
>>>> It always depends how you look at it. We are humans, we are just people, we naturally follow leaders. Women are more submissive than males, in simple words they always follow more dominant male, at least on subconscious level. It is perhaps just a survival skill that evolved over millions of years. Remember, we used to live in small groups for who knows how many millions of years, there were always lots of fights, the stronger males or stronger groups always dominated the weaker ones - and women didn't even have any choice. Is it good or bad? It is neither, without these survival skills none of us would be alive today.

So giving the above, you simply have more chances with girls if you are more dominant (confident, leading, independent, alpha-ish, ...), that is how our brains are hard wired.

There is IMO quite a good way to see the whole male-female interactions, for simplicity divide it into two kinds of energies: Masculine and Feminine.

Feminine energy is submission, softness, compliance, lots of feelings and emotions, more communication,... great female with great vibes, great connections and interactions, lots of talking and so on....

Masculine energy is dominance, strength, muscles, stubbornness, emotional coldness, roughness, non-compliance, asshole-ness, don't give a damn attitude, could care less what women think, don't talk much himself because his actions talk instead, and so on. Clint Eastwood is usually given as a great example.

For great attraction between males and females, these energies have to be polarized. The more feminine female and the more masculine male, the better sexual intensity between them. That is just math 101, two opposites attracts each other.

In today's society we have many females with lots of masculine energy (independence, great leading positions and salary, lots of freedom,...), and at the same time we have lots of males with huge feminine energy (submissiveness, too many feelings, too much compliance, too many emotions, too much niceness, too much indecisiveness,...).

That is exactly where the problem is. We men became weak and soft, and we allowed females to be "equal", meaning we allowed them to have too much masculine power.

What is the result? The result is that most guys are suffering. They can't find good female, they can't get laid, they are emotionally hurt by females, they are being disrespected, ignored, dumped on the spot... The result is that females are not happy either, most females are suffering as well. They can't find real man, everywhere they look there is Mr. Nice Guy - slow, cute, reasonable, emotional, harmless - and poor sexy vibes, if any... Today's men are not dominant, they are weak, submissive, compliant with everything she says, worrying about what she thinks or does... What does she has to lose if she is not around this kind of guy? She has nothing to lose - she could care less about him, there is nothing she is looking for in this kind of guys...

So that is the core of the problem. What is worse is, that most men don't even get it. They want females to have even more power, more independence, more equality, they are supporting them in getting even more masculine energy... What a nonsense, that is simply insanity. Insanity of males, not females - they just do whatever males let them do... Women between soldiers? In head of army or navy? That is true insanity, that is humiliation of any true men out there who are willing (still) to fight for this or any other country... That is true brainwashing, true manipulation of our leaders. And if you don't agree with the mainstreem, you are either women hater, or worse - rasist...

So IMO the natural solution is to correct this imbalance, restore the masculine energy. That is the only way to be more respected and desirable man - build some muscles, build some dominance and confidence, build independence, decrease emotional attachment to females... Simply remove yourself from the crowd of Nice, compliant, insecure and sensitive guys out there, and women will start chasing you... They have to, that is their nature, they have no other choice...

Jaimie Richards

Space Monkey
space monkey
ZacAdam said:
Yea... i believe so, and this model is frying my brain for the past year. Anyway, just wanting something to share. Don't get hung up on this.

Could you please give us some more clarification on the image below the quote? It's really interesting.

Drck said:
Jamie: "But guess what? There is no truth"
If there is such thing as Truth, each of us just sees a different part of it. And if there is no Truth - all of us simply live in Lies, LOL

Maybe a little clarification from me - look at it this way: take someone outside of our community. Those fellas share beliefs common in their circles, but different from ours - and some of them may as well as ours be proven by their experience. In this case: who is right? Who is wrong? Who is to judge?

Or take someone from another age of mankind - like mentioned before Wittgenstein, but also Copernicus, Plato, Socrates... Or just ordinary people from their times. Their world was different than ours and vice versa. They wouldn't be able to fully understand us the same way as we cannot comprehend them totally. Some things always remain the same, some change.

What I meant was something like one of GC boards members has in his signature: quotation from Socrates - that the true knowledge is to know we don't know nothing. We can only make of models of stuff around us to make it simpler for us to embrace, but how can we be sure we're right?

After all, all we see, think and comprehend comes from our mind, the brain itself. And as a well-known mathematician Ian Stewart said once - "If our brains were simple enough for us to understand them, we'd be so simple that we couldn't."

Drck said:
What is the result? The result is that most guys are suffering. They can't find good female, they can't get laid, they are emotionally hurt by females, they are being disrespected, ignored, dumped on the spot... The result is that females are not happy either, most females are suffering as well. They can't find real man, everywhere they look there is Mr. Nice Guy - slow, cute, reasonable, emotional, harmless - and poor sexy vibes, if any... Today's men are not dominant, they are weak, submissive, compliant with everything she says, worrying about what she thinks or does... What does she has to lose if she is not around this kind of guy? She has nothing to lose - she could care less about him, there is nothing she is looking for in this kind of guys...

Brilliant observation!

Drck said:
So that is the core of the problem. What is worse is, that most men don't even get it. They want females to have even more power, more independence, more equality, they are supporting them in getting even more masculine energy... What a nonsense, that is simply insanity. Insanity of males, not females - they just do whatever males let them do... Women between soldiers? In head of army or navy? That is true insanity, that is humiliation of any true men out there who are willing (still) to fight for this or any other country...

I wouldn't go as far as that, if they want to fight for their country and that're both their ambitions and missions, why should we say no? After all, it's way better than fighting for a stupid cause that so many people around the world these days, both men and women, support... Like all Internet shit-storms.

Drck said:
So IMO the natural solution is to correct this imbalance, restore the masculine energy. That is the only way to be more respected and desirable man - build some muscles, build some dominance and confidence, build independence, decrease emotional attachment to females... Simply remove yourself from the crowd of Nice, compliant, insecure and sensitive guys out there, and women will start chasing you... They have to, that is their nature, they have no other choice...

Great advice, man.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Really fantastic and well-balanced reply here, Drck.

Drck said:
Is it good or bad? It is neither, without these survival skills none of us would be alive today.

Feminine energy is submission, softness, compliance, lots of feelings and emotions, more communication,... great female with great vibes, great connections and interactions, lots of talking and so on....

Masculine energy is dominance, strength, muscles, stubbornness, emotional coldness, roughness, non-compliance, asshole-ness, don't give a damn attitude, could care less what women think, don't talk much himself because his actions talk instead, and so on. Clint Eastwood is usually given as a great example.

For great attraction between males and females, these energies have to be polarized. The more feminine female and the more masculine male, the better sexual intensity between them. That is just math 101, two opposites attracts each other.

What is worse is, that most men don't even get it. They want females to have even more power, more independence, more equality, they are supporting them in getting even more masculine energy... What a nonsense, that is simply insanity. Insanity of males, not females - they just do whatever males let them do...

All excellent stuff here.

Mischief, I'd suggest reading Roy F. Baumeister's speech "Is There Anything Good About Men?" Great initiation to male-female differences from a pure "here's what it is" slant rather than painting one side or the other as soul-eating.

It might help to think of men as big picture planners and women as small picture planners. Women are focused on those closest to them, almost exclusively. They want to take care of their close family, their children if they have them, their prospective future children if they don't yet have them and are in the process of evaluating a mate, etc. A male partner is valued so long as he remains both 1.) strong and 2.) attainable, but if either of those slips she quickly comes to disgust him, and must - trusting her security and that of those she cares for to either a weak man or a disinterested man dramatically lowers the odds that her, her family, and her children survive and thrive.

Women must cull the weak and the disinterested from their lives. They have no choice.

Additionally, high self-esteem people of all stripes will tend to cut those from their lives extremely rapidly who are disrespectful. I do it, and it always seems to shock people who I guess are more used to low self-esteem pushover types who will simply hang around and hang around and take ego beatings at the hands of rude or oblivious people (not everyone is aware that they're being a value drain, but the effect is the same and you need to deal with them the same). They can't believe you would just cut them off... you must be a cold-hearted asshole, they assume.

The interesting thing to me is that many people never seem to stop and say, "Wow, what did I say or do to have this effect?" I'm not sure why, but this thought never occurs to them.

Every time I've ever had a falling out with someone, I've immediately analyzed my interaction with them and pinpointed what it was I did to hurt them or drive them off. It seems that most people are not this aware, however.

I would encourage you, if you'd like advancement in your life and more control over it, rather than to write other people off as irrational (they're not; if you think someone is behaving irrationally, all that tells you is you do not understand this person's values and motivations... I'll tell you firsthand, I've met all manner of batshit crazy guys and gals, but I've never met an irrational one - in the context of their world views and personal objections, each person's actions make complete and perfect sense), sit down and ask yourself this:

"What did *I* do that produced this result?"

The answer, when you find it, is often surprising, sometimes counterintuitive, and always utterly enlightening.

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Drexel, on this:

That doesn't mean you have to be manipulated though, I'm certainly not. Simply recognizing it and digesting the pill will start to show you the Matrix and you will begin to recognize manipulative behavior for what it is. Then, you will still fall for it for a while. Then, you will start to notice and resist. Then, you will stop falling for it. Then, you will start to call them out on it and THAT is when you will learn the truth--when you see the female reaction to being called out on manipulation.

There is no going back from that moment. From that giggle like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Usually when I see men call women out on manipulative things, it's immediately met with auto-rejection or further manipulation tactics. Being caught "red-handed" is something that I've found women seem to think they're immune to, and will just assume tell you that the world is flat. They will continue to lie even with the truth staring them in the face (most of them, anyways).

Can you give an example?

I typically won't call girls out on manipulative behavior, depending on the severity of it I'll immediately dial back my interest or just NEXT them (and many times this gets them to straighten up), but if there's a better way to handle this I would love to learn it!

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ,

NarrowJ said:
I typically won't call girls out on manipulative behavior, depending on the severity of it I'll immediately dial back my interest or just NEXT them (and many times this gets them to straighten up), but if there's a better way to handle this I would love to learn it!

Side notes... Sorry for budging in!

It is where you coming from (thought forms if we go in depths, self fulfilling prophecy). If i say girls are manipulative and i say it with a light hearted tone, they will take it with a laugh. However, if you coming from a place where you not the cool guy in high school or you say it as a matter of fact, they will not take it well. If she takes it well, it means you are totally friends with her. Those who do not take so well tend to have some sort of a slim reliance that one day you be their boyfriend kind of stuff or supplicator.

If you reach beyond high value and you say women are manipulative, they will not like it but they eat it up.

The best way to handle this is often you be aware of it sometime. Then your chin is moving up and you look at her with a non-judgemental, neutral standpoint. She will look down or keep doing what she is doing (bitching or some sort) but there will be an obvious drop in momentum. :)

quite profound.

Zac

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Zac!

Glad to see you back. Missed you around here :)

Yeah, I guess I'm not necessarily taking about calling women manipulative in general, but rather (as I understood Drexel's comments) calling them out directly on some manipulative action.

For example, trying to fish a free drink out of you.

I suppose you could respond: "Why don't YOU buy ME a drink, and I'll let you have the empty glass as a commemorative keepsake from the first time we met?" (challenges her attempt to put you in the orbiter box in a playful way)

Perhaps this is the type of response he was talking about? I was thinking of a more literal "calling out" when I first read it.

J.J.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
DrexelScott said:
I didn't mean to be direct, as in "You are trying to manipulate me. Please stop doing that." No, that will never have the proper impact.

Yep. The more I thought about it, I realized what you were saying.

DrexelScott said:
How to respond depends on what she tries. If she bats her eyes and her voice gets all high pitched when she asks for something, I might say "Ha, you really think batting your eyes at me is gonna get you what you want, huh?" and she'll probably giggle and nod. Then I'd say "I know what you want, and I'll give it to you" before playfully tackling her. Or something like that, this is just off the top of my head.

If she tries to push her boobs out to get you to do something for her, you can say something like "please darling, you all have tits. If you want something from me you'll have to try a little harder than that!" For example.

As I've mentioned before, what most PUAs consider "alpha males" are just regular guys who understand female nature and that everything out of a woman's mouth is a test of one kind or another. That is what guys who get laid respond to, the test--not the words.

Haha, I like those sample responses too. As you said in your previous post, got to love their reactions to these types of responses.

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whatsup NJ, :D:D

This topic will be great to be explore in depth. How to handle women fishing you out consistently for reactions (buying drinks for them) and handling people planting manipulation seeds.

I hope Chase catches on this. Perhaps it will be good to get this in the article queue. :)

Zac

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Heya guys,

This is kind of a cross posting of my comment in Chase's last article, so please forgive me if you've already read this.

I never properly thanked Chase for his input in this. His advice on empathy helped me get over the scary, dark thoughts swirling about my head from that incident. I did my best to ask myself what I did to cause that situation, but to this day, I still can't quite put my finger on it.

For that reason, I have not taken another girl to bed since her (about three months now). Renunciation brings peace and a chance to focus. I'm weary of losing it easily by wantonly seducing more women, especially considering I may have a cancer of my own to deal with. I got into seduction in the first place because I saw it as a ray of hope to enjoy women and sex without all the "lock-down" baggage—a way to pursue my dreams without being alone forever.

Now, I've hurt two really good girls. I don't want to give good sex or stimulating conversation anymore because that inclines women to invest in me, and then I somehow owe them still even more… it's an unbearable thought. I feel as though I will never know what I need to give a woman in order to be a righteous and dominant, attractive man.

Forgive me if I come off as a screw-up case or a whiner. I don't mean to. I wish I could contribute more value, but I'm lacking some key understanding somewhere. I suppose I just want to let you all know that I am still here and reading—searching for wisdom and clues to answers.

Some men may be meant to stay solitary… it's OK. On the bright side, I now know a whole lot of things not to do or even consider anymore. A lot of energy will be saved going forward, and for that much, I am truly grateful.

-M

>