Find your superego, your negative, your opposite

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have two person here.

Two person who always play my devil's advocate. Chase and Drck. They always somewhat brings out the other side of the equation. As Freud noted on id (instinct drive), ego and the superego, you need to find someone who is the other side, so to speak.

If you lean more to 'misogynistic', you need people like Chase.

If you lean more to 'idealism', find MGTOW and redpill to balance yourself out.

Women need husbands to balance themselves out, so to speak. I get it. Men need women. Women need men. One sided monogamy by Chase? I understood. One needs to always learn to see the simple cliche things that is the fundamental aspect of all things.

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sometimes there is no right or wrong, we live in a true matrix, or if you want we live in multiple dimensions... Take a coin for example. Most people tell you that each coin has two sides, because that is their current mindset - so which side of the coin is right? Which side is wrong? Which one is positive and which negative? The question is obsolete, it's just two sides of the same thing - should you chose to view it this way...

At the same time, the claim that coins have two sides is not entirely true - if you look closer, coins have three sides because they are 3-dimensional objects... That's another mindset, should you apply this mindset, things also appear little bit differently...

But we can dig much further into it. Coins can be different sizes. They can be made of different material. They can have different things engraved in them. They can have different numbers engraved representing different values. A person can have different numbers of coins, representing his or her wealth. Some old coins can also have tremendous values to collectors but not other people and so forth...

So when you look at things this way, you can basically see that there are always different points of view at the same thing. Twenty different people can look at the same coin, the same thing, and they can see twenty different things - who is right and who is wrong? The question is obsolete, it all depends how you chose to view things, it all depends on your mindset, your believes... It all depends on how you chose to view not only one coin but the entire World...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck,

I like the coin analogy. I am thinking about girls and how you need to understand their world. That "me" culture...

Can be retarded. But then i am expecting them to understand me, thus unresolvable conflict.

Zac

>