30 DAY TESTOSTERONE CHALLENGE

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went to the gym 38mins before it closed. Still killed it.

Squat - 200 (5 lb increase MODERATE)
Bench - 140 (5 lb increase FAILED ON LAST REP, WILL REPEAT WEIGHT)
Deadlift - 225 (20 lb increase HARD)

I'm closing in on my personal records.

Squat - 205 1x5
Bench - 145 3x5
Deadlift 245 1x5

Progress should slow down after I reach these milestones but I can still eat a lot MORE and a lot BETTER. So don't suspect to slow down. Also, I will focus on day-gaming more so I can bag new chicks and the testosterone boost should help blast through plateaus. My goals are:

Squat - 225
Bench - 185
Deadlift - 275

And they are very much doable with some effort, at which point I will focus less on strength and start to build on more mass with workouts alternating between Strength & Endurance for maximum hypertrophy. I want to be fucking brolic, I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and looking like a pussy but I also don't wanna be absolutely shredded. I just want to be bulkier, have more strength and be more healthy. Plus, throwing chicks around in the bedroom will make them come faster than the first time you touched your pecker.

Will keep track of my diet and be more proactive in dating. Let's step up to the next level.

LET'S GO!!!!

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Squat - 225
Bench - 185
Deadlift - 275

And they are very much doable with some effort, at which point I will focus less on strength and start to build on more mass with workouts alternating between Strength & Endurance for maximum hypertrophy. I want to be fucking brolic, I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and looking like a pussy but I also don't wanna be absolutely shredded. I just want to be bulkier, have more strength and be more healthy. Plus, throwing chicks around in the bedroom will make them come faster than the first time you touched your pecker.

I would aim for a slightly higher squat/deadlift in this situation. By the time you add 40 more pounds to your bench press, your squat/deadlift should increase by at least 60/80! I know bench is the ultimate "move more weight" lift, but squat/deadlift progressions are usually faster.

Also, to add to your visual goals, squats and deadlifts definitely should be putting on a lot of mass. A lot of beginning lifters have an inefficient CNS, which is primarily what you're training in the first few months of weight lifting - usually this follows a linear progression, IE each week your weight lifted increases by a certain amount.

Once your CNS is more efficient, but you lack sufficient muscle capacity to move the weight, you'll start to notice that while progression on lifts slows down, your muscles will increase in size. This is the stage you are currently in. The best way to get past any plateau is to periodize your resistance, or in other terms decrease the weight by 10% after you get stuck at a point for 2-3 workout sessions, then increase it over time until you're at the point where you are at the weight you struggled to lift a few weeks ago, at which point it should be easy to lift.

And the whole myth of endurance (10-15 reps) versus strength (3-5 reps) for different types of gains doesn't particularly hold true. What's more important is how many reps you are doing throughout the week for each bodypart; that is, the actual volume, as opposed to the supposed "quality" of the lift. Most estimates fall within the 60-120 rep range for each bodypart as the optimal limit, with 5-10 reps being the recommended amount for packing on size.

-

As a side from the advice, I read this challenge the other day and finally man'd up enough to take a cold shower in the morning. Conventional wisdom dictates that we're supposed to take cold showers in the morning, and warm ones at night, but man is it hard as balls for me to will myself into jumping into freezing cold water when I'm already getting out of my nice, warm bed.

Also increased my fat intake. Bacon & Steak for life!

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ross said:
As a side from the advice, I read this challenge the other day and finally man'd up enough to take a cold shower in the morning. Conventional wisdom dictates that we're supposed to take cold showers in the morning, and warm ones at night, but man is it hard as balls for me to will myself into jumping into freezing cold water when I'm already getting out of my nice, warm bed.

Funny you mention that Ross, as a week ago I started doing the exact same thing.

Really a great way to increase your will power and jump straight into the face of pain.

I liken the hesitation to jump in the stupid shower to the same feeling of approach anxiety (hesitation, excuses as to why NOW is not the right time, procrastination), but just like going to talk to the girl makes you feel amazing afterwards so does the natural high you get from jumping into the excruitiatingly cold shower.

Highly recommend it to anyone!

-Rob

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I liken the hesitation to jump in the stupid shower to the same feeling of approach anxiety (hesitation, excuses as to why NOW is not the right time, procrastination), but just like going to talk to the girl makes you feel amazing afterwards so does the natural high you get from jumping into the excruitiatingly cold shower.

Or be a real man and turn the knob on while standing in the shower ;).

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ross said:
Or be a real man and turn the knob on while standing in the shower ;).

Lol I was wondering why my chest hair wasn't growing

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man,

Seriously thank you guys for those comments. I was thinking of stopping to update this. I really wanted to just build a healthier lifestyle by focusing on our main hormone (testosterone) and at this point it's become a habit so I don't think about it as much. I just "naturally" gravitate towards a clean diet, lifting, sleeping well, managing stress and bagging honeys.

But I'll continue to.

Cheers :)

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day#14&15

What's up fellas,

Yesterday and today were pretty chill days. Yesterday I fixed my car, had some pasta, had a soccer game at 6 which we lost but I felt like I could've given a little more than I did. I was playing goalie. My game wasn't in the game at first, but once I started playing I felt good. It was my first time playing goalie in a soccer game. Intramural soccer. Cool experience. Showered, and headed out to my fraternity's favorite local bar with my best friend. We had a little bro date. Had some girls come chill with us, they did so gladly. None of the girls were cool, so we told them all to fuck off and hit up our respective fuck-buddies.

We were talking a little bit over text beforehand and I send her this gem:

"I wanna slam u on my bed, blindfold you, grab your collar bone with my left hand just pound you so hard from behind I'll start grunting in your ear"

She goes crazy when I do these things, so I put them together in a text and she said she had to resist the urge to go to the bathroom and masturbate. She was in the library. When she was done, she came to pick-upmy drunk-ass up at the bar. We were 4 pitchers and 10 wings deep. I was harder than a rock. Amazing how I can still get hard even after binge drinking. I know this would harm my testosterone but whatever.

This is how the night went. I made her come 5 times, made her squirt for the first time in her life and then flat out told her I couldn't see her anymore. She broke down crying, then I told her this really funny story I know she would love and she started laughing hysterically. Talk about manipulating her emotions. I wasn't even thinking I was just expressing myself. Then we had very vulnerable and open conversation. All within a 45 minute span. She said she stopped thinking, her emotions were too intense. Then I made her squirt again, because im a bad boy :).

I gotta stop hanging out with her or im gonna hurt her rly bad. Ive known her for 2 weeks lolol

pce

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Elite Congruency.

Lately I've been searching for the real me. It's taken me about a year to get here, but I think I finally figured it out.

See, I always wondered why I'd have much better nights and much better success when I just let people flock to me and around me while I sat like a king very still and calmly than the nights I'd go around pumping everyone's state and being the life of the party.

It's not congruent for me to open people, to start conversations, to pump value. I feel MUCH better, just sprawling out somewhere, smile at the world and just being very still. Do not mistake this for being in my head, no no no. This is a feeling of complete acceptance and being entirely in the moment. I hate approaching people, especially going out of my way to do so. It is spoken highly of in the seduction community but I've gotten to a point where I no longer need to do that. I've become a master at having people approach ME.

I dress very 'classic' with a stylish touch.
I keep my body language open, friendly, warm and welcoming.
I'm also very genuine and interested in people.
And it is very easy for me to lead & get sexual without outcome dependence.

It's taken a while, but I've found who I truly am. It's hard to put into words. Stop triyng, start being.

With love,

Papo.

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day #16

Woke up, went looking around for jobs. Was dressed to KILL. This place we went into, it's like hooter's but guys work there as well in bar back or bussers. Ran into these 2 chicks. One of them I fucked in the bathroom of a frat house, the other one was her best friend that I was making eye contact with once while playing with the aforementioned girl's vagina through her pants.

Bitch ignored me. LOLOL. Bitches b trippin' dawg, na'm saying.

Had a soccer game against the best team in the league, I was bench and my team survived. I gave it all I had when I was in but I'm nowhere near as good as anyone on the field was so I just looked like an idiot running all over the place.

Went to workout -

Squat - 205 (5lb increase) Beat previous PR with ease. 20 pounds to go!!!!
Military Press - 80 (no increase MODERATE)
Bent-Over Row - 135 (no increase to work on form, was cheating)

Interesting thing though, I feel like I could be going HARDER at life. Just HARDER. But I always feel this way. It's like that "Taste of Higher Conciousness" concept. Every 6 months you get a FEEL for what the next 'conciousness' is and you feel like you could be going HARDER than you currently are. However, I just feel like I'm bombarding myself with excuses all the time or I just notice it more. But I feel like I can still push myself harder, it's bullshit. It pisses me off sometimes, I can be going harder. I should be going harder.

GO HARD OR GO HOME, GO HARD!!!

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day #17

Testosterone is also identified as anabolic hormone due to its ability to promote protein synthesis. Active protein synthesis produce bigger muscles and stronger bones, especially in response to exercise. This process also increase metabolic rate and consumes fat, resulting in a leaner physique. The more subtle effects of testosterone have to do with its action as a support for mood and libido. Testosterone has a clear anti-depressant action and promotes interest in sex and men and women.
Ding ding ding.

Had class, went home. Had some eggs, rice and chick peas. Pounded back some brews. Went to play soccer, smiling like an idiot. It was fun, but I was tipsy. This oblitirated my testosterone. I've been in a low-energy, bad mood lately. The days in which I optimize my testosterone??

Fucking murder life.

I'm fighting the urge to pound brews and have a grand ole time with my buddies. But it's hard. Rather, I make it hard. I don't make it easy for myself.

The surges of testosterones...those days are amazing. I completely kill it. Great energy, super horny, make everyone around me have a ball and I have a whale of a good time myself, JUST DOING SHIT. Buying groceries, chatting up people, singing in the car...

[youtube]kT3OQwyvKmk[/youtube]

BITCH U GUESSED IT!!!!!!!!
......u wuz right.

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On some real shit though...
To maintain a healthy testosterone count -- and titanium erections -- cut yourself off after three drinks. "Binge drinking will kill your testosterone levels," warns Incledon. Alcohol affects the endocrine system, causing your testes to stop producing the male hormone. That's one reason drinking often causes you to go limp at the moment of truth.

I'm meaty bro. I'm a thin person, but I got meat on me now. I'm also leaner since I started this shit, man. I put that bar on my shoulders when squattin and my shoulders feel like MEAT.

But for reals, fam.

I gotta focus on this shit. They say the rise to the top is lonely and quite frankly I feel like I have to eradicate some bad habits from my life and I might be having to sacrifice some friendships at that. As much as I love my friends, all they do is smoke, drink and fuck. That was fun and all last year but I'm here trying to stack paper & spread my seed, meng. I'm trying to figure out this green smoothie shit, I'm researching into different greens so I can formulate my SuperBoost 9000 - the proven way to unleash the beast within.

Cue the music.

http://youtu.be/Ziw4yd5R0QI

Kale
Contains DIM (Long story short - maintains higher levels of free testosterone which is the most potent.)
Kale is also full of valuable nutrients like carotenes and chlorophyll. One big kale leaf with stalk (about 3 oz) comprises 10,000 IU vitamin A, 100 milligrams vitamin C, 175 micrograms folic acid, 250 milligrams potassium, 200 milligrams calcium, 2 milligrams iron, 15 milligrams magnesium, 60 milligrams phosphorous, 3 milligrams sodium, 2 milligrams niacin, and trace quantities of thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, copper, manganese, and zinc.
Can you feel your chest hair puffin' out and the ladies starin'?
Spinach
Much of the same benefits as Kale
Destroys bad estrogen in your body which slow down testosterone production. I'm thinking you can switch between spinach & kale.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables loaded with indole-3-carbinol. This substance can remove estrogen in men. Estrogen is the female hormone that accounts for feminine characteristics -- and can, therefore, result in higher testosterone levels. Eat broccoli raw as often as possible.
Flaxseeds Flaxseeds (also called linseeds) are a rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA or omega-3.
Peanut Butter - High in fat
Bananas - Full of bromelain, B vitamins and potassium. Bananas also increase overall energy.

Other testosterone friendly foods
Onions & Garlic
A study was done on rats who presumably produce testosterone somewhat alike humans, showed that an onion a day for 20 days increased testosterone by 300%. Yeah, you read that right. But unless you want to repell everyone around you, I wouldn't eat that many onions unless you're doing some crazy body transformation.
Celery
Avocados
Almonds & Nuts
Fish
Eggs
Bacon
Lean beef

#Revolution

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sup dudes,

I've been thinking about this, and I'm going to do it. The main purpose of this "30 DAY TESTOSTERONE CHALLENGE" was to build momentum in my lifestyle to lean towards a healthier lifestyle. I was drinking, smoking & partying too much to do anything productive. I still do, but not as much, and i'm trying to eradicate this bad habit. Don' get me wrong, I'm still going to go out and mack on honeys but not get obliterated on a random monday night and hook up with the first female that throws herself at me. That thought irks me now. That was good when I was trying to learn game, but I'm on to better and bigger things.

In short I'm going to make this a 2015 challenge. A 2015 LifeStyle Challenge.

Going to be focusing on setting up my life to be fucking spectacular. Here are some departments:

Health

• Working out - Finish my Starting Strength Program & Formulate new program focusing on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (size, not strength)
    Eat a 50%-30%-20% fat-carb-protein diet respectively with foods surrounding rice, lean meat, fish, avocados, almonds & nuts, eggs, bacon, dairy, and many others mentioned in this thread.
    Green Smoothie composed of Spinach/Kale, Broccoli, Bananas, Peanut Butter, Flaxseed, Almond Milk to consume lots of minerals & essential fatty acids along with important antioxidants & estrogen inhibiting properties to optimize testosterone production in the body.

Relationships & Dating

• Adding value - Going to try to add as much value as I possibly can in every relationship I have. Whether it is in knowledge, social, financial or emotional. Try to surpass or at least match those who surpass me in value offered. Whether in mentorships, social, or even financial.
    Social momentum - Build macro-momentum by opening as many people as possible. Whether it is by complimenting them, starting small talk, saying hi, or approaching.
    Approaching - Approach at least a new girl a day. Whether direct or indirect, build massive momentum by opening as many as possible even if logistics can't lead to numbers/dates/sex.
    Keep the amazing women around who have intrinsic & learned value. That is smart, motivated & beautiful women who are also fun to be with.

Financial

• Develop money skills - Online Advertising/Marketing, Copy-writing, Salesmanship.
    Work to launch campaigns
    Develop future connections
    Find a mentor
    Knowledge
    Read a book a month.
    Experience new experiences (lol @ vocab)
    Research topics of interest
    Listen to those who are savvy

Personal Development

• Expand comfort zone through approaching, starting businesses & putting personality on the line
    Face insecurities straight on
    Eliminate little doubts of neediness
    Lead own life
    Fucking murder the game

These are little mental notes of departments, I'm not going to write a 100,000 word post about what my dreams & passions are. But follow my journey, and I hope to encourage you to fight for your own.

Este es el momento,

FPT.

>