Losing My Luster!

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I used to be very creative, and had a much richer love for life. A zest for it. If you have ever seen Vicky, Christina, Barcelona, I was a lot like Juan Antonio. (recommend this movie for his fundamentals!)

Lately, though I spend a lot of time waiting for opportunities rather than making shit happen. I think my lost of great interest in life has fed these bad habits.

The environment I live in (suburb far from city full of people who do not have the same values) receives most of my reason for inaction. I want to leave this mentality behind. I really do want to move or at least be able to travel extensively/often but sitting on my ass is not getting me any closer.

I am constantly thinking of travel and moving away. I really have zero desire to stay in this city.

How much weight should I give to this desire to move? At times I am tempted to couch surf just to get away. I have traveled all over the US and some other countries so I know the types of places I look for exist. The northwest coast is my favorite in USA.

Here's what my ruminating sounds like.... A place where I can just walk to get some good healthy (organic) food and meet women along the way is the bare minimum. My city has only 1 health food store. Virtually all the people I meet here have no care about the things I deeply care about. I'm not sure if I should move to the one street that I see attractive women on near by the health food store to give it an honest try (which I cannot afford at the moment) or follow my gut that crys out daily to GTFO. Where and how to GTFO I'm not sure. I have a band here with good network connections and already gave me a 50 city national tour that is giving me some hope and productivity which is making things harder to leave.

Goals
-self employed/passive income/"mobile job"
-creative juices reflowing and revitalize zest for life
-cultivate my already good song writing skills and make money
-improve in social arts

I'm at a confused part of my life and I'm looking to figure something out before I let myself fall into a hole. I loved life and have lived fully. Going through the motions is not my style. Just trying to get back on the horse.

I tried to clean this up best I could another goal I have is to clear up my explanations!

Main Questions

To move or not to move?
How to revive my love for life?
How to improve my posts for clarity?

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds like you have wanderlust my friend, either take a vacation to explore the world a little...or just go for the big move. Motivation is key for anything in life and when there is a will there tends to be a way they say. For instance one company I used to work for hired trainers that would travel all over the country to train buyers on how to use the software properly.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks Whiz,

I am getting back on the horse and feeling my old self more and more.

Wanderlust is indeed my diagnosis. Planning trips in the future.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
The best time to move is now!

J,

I was in a similiar position as you are now for the past year. After school I moved back home beacuse it was "safe" and kept waiting for the right moment to move out. For allmost 10 months that moment did not come. Until i got off my ass and just moved.

We have some of the same desires in what we want, you and I. I lived in a town where my "friends" didn't share the same values as me. They ate fast food everyday of the week and did not see any value in organic/sustainable/healthy eating. All I thought about was getting out..... Just moved two weeks ago into the closest city(not that far but it still felt like a huge step).

I have already met a wide variety of people with the same values which has made me much happier, and its way easier to meet new women :). Oh and I happen to be 2 blocks from a whole foods. I didn't know this before but lots of atractive women go to whole foods.

The morale of the story. You know what you want. You know what you don't want.

Go get it while you can and it will be worth it.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Brum,

Whole foods is my favorite place to meet girls! Hot damn! My favorite wholes foods was the one I went to in Austin, Texas (I have been to many Whole Foods across the nation, oddly enough). It was huge, lots of traffic and tons of hot girls who take care of themselves.

And Brum, I am a bit torn at the moment. I have a few reasons to stay where I am for at least the next several months. I decided (and it makes the most sense logically and financially) that until I can afford to travel nomadically or move and continue working, I will take short weekend or longer trips to cool places (there are plenty nearby).

However, I would love to hear more about your experiences Brum, perhaps we have a lot in common!

Would you mind Private Messaging me some details about the city you were from and then moved to..?

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is now mine as well. I didn't realize it was such an amazing place and it also helped that the one i go to is literally right below the nicest gym in town. I got a place in area for way cheaper then I should have...... So blessed :)

I haven't been to many.. Have you had any success pulling from them?

I completely understand. I had one big hold and once that fell away it was a big green light. Yea ill send you a message.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I haven't been to many.. Have you had any success pulling from them?

No different than pulling from any other store or even the street if you think about it ;)

>