Assumptive opener

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Discovered something really useful yesterday during daygame, and that is assumptive opener. Assumptive opener is very easy. Observe something about the girl and say the first thing that you're wondering about her. It doesn't have to be witty and there is no need to impress her. The point is to show interest on who she is and to see if guys can connect. There's no pressure on both u and the girl. It feels natural and you can easily find out what she's interested in. You also get warmer reception if u go direct later on in the conversation. I'll use one example from yesterday. I saw this girl browsing the "culture" section in a bookstore. I saw the title of the book she picked up, and asked her "Hey are you a sociology major?"
Her eyes light up immediately and started talking about how she loves psychology and sociology, even though she's a lawyer. We connected with each other really fast. Then it feels natural for me to ask her if she's single, and it also feels like I'm interested in her because we've connected, not purely because of her looks. Unfortunately, she's not, but we exchanged numbers anyway. So gents, try this out and let me know how it goes! You don't always have to go direct in the beginning. Showing your intent after a girl has qualified is extremely powerful.

mb1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds sweet man and still going direct after - like a situational opener mixed with deep diving. So you're going to rapport without any repartee, which I suppose makes you seem like a dude who's there to soul fuck her and means business like Val Kilmer in the vid in the article about movie scene seductions.

You may wish to try a cold read too instead of question, I.e. "you must be a sociology major", and you man just may be her guardian sex angel.

Gonna try this when an opportunity arises!

mb1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Smith, I just remembered you may REALLY like the movie 9 1/2 Weeks including its appear-out-of-the-mist approach and all the fun that follows.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha watched the trailer. still looks better than 50 shades of grey. Might check it out soon =) Thanks for the recommendation!

>