Age qualifier to prevent auto-rejection and flakes

shockbroker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey,

A dirty little trick I've been using is working very well.

Briefly, I am a 32 your old Dutch man living in Paris, France. My game consists of street approaches where I get the number in 1 to 3 minutes. I only approach the hotties and I would say I get the number in 1/3 of my approaches. My fundamentals are excellent (tractor beam eyecontact, voice tone and projection (I used to be a singer), body language (me and my wings videotape ourselves to check this and improve) and fashion / style (my ex was a fashion designer and I have a full wardrobe from France's top fashion house), also I am very modest ;) lol.

My preferred 'type' of girl is... teenagers (18 and up) lol. I can't help it, they're just so pretty and sweet haha

So to prevent them from auto-rejecting because of (percieved) age difference I came up with the following:

I always ask how old they are while they're agreeing to have 'a coffee with me some time soon'. I ask this in a very matter of fact / bossy way to emphasize the 'buyer frame'. When they are younger than 22, I always say: 'oh really, you seem more mature, I thought you were like 23, 24 :)'

Then you can proceed to make the guess your age. Usually they will guess anything from 24 to 27, and I always say 'wow, you're amazing! very good! :)' lol (I don't always do this though)

Once I get them out on the date I always tell them my real age if it has come up, because once she's there with me it's obvious she likes me and she's not gonna walk away because of a number. I think it actually turns them on to be getting a wrinkled dick ;) lol

Voila

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
shockbroker,

So essentially bringing the 'perceived' ages very close together as if you two are almost the same age? Yeah, smart, man.

Any videos on Youtube? Would love to check 'em out!

~Nick

shockbroker

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey Nick,

Thanks man.

I'm a bit... no wait, very hesistant about sharing my vids though ;) hope you understand...

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
shockbroker, this is an excellent idea! I'll have to try this out. I've been dealing with the age problem for the last year, but forgot to look at the other side of the equation - THE GIRL! This is one of those threads that make me go *forehead slap* duh, of course!

I hope Chase sees this b/c it can be modified for older women. He has an article on older women about asking the age question first, having them guess your age, and giving an explanation of why you prefer older women. This method could take it out of the park!

shockbroker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Barry,

Yeah, I am of the persuasion that most girls (where I live anyway) are pretty open to dating/sex with an attractive 'older' guy. All you really have to do is take away her fear of rejection by reassuring her that in fact you have no problem with her age/still find her interesting despite her being younger.

I'm sure it works the same way with older women. As long as you are OK with her age she won't mind either.

If you'd read books on evolutionary biology, psychology etc you'd find that it's basically totally normal for a woman to want an older man and for a man to want a younger women. As for your attraction to cougars, I think it's even more socially accepted/fashionable these days than the older man - younger woman combo so you should no problems as long as you're confident/don't lose the frame of being the dominant one in the interaction... (I think by the way that's the reason for me personally that I don't like older women, they're just so socially experienced, I find it very hard to get them to react to me like I can do with younger girls.)

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
shockbroker said:
If you'd read books on evolutionary biology, psychology etc you'd find that it's basically totally normal for a woman to want an older man and for a man to want a younger women. As for your attraction to cougars, I think it's even more socially accepted/fashionable these days than the older man - younger woman combo so you should no problems as long as you're confident/don't lose the frame of being the dominant one in the interaction... (I think by the way that's the reason for me personally that I don't like older women, they're just so socially experienced, I find it very hard to get them to react to me like I can do with younger girls.)

Its a phase I'm going through right now :p I was a virgin in college last year, but was only interested in older women. I dont have much experience dating girls that age (I'm 23), so I cant compare the reaction. I am called out a lot during dates, they run it like an interview! Especially chase/sexual framing and inviting myself over to their place - I always have to deal with their objections about what they are used to.

Again, great idea! Cant wait to try it out!

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
hey Shockbroker about your fashion how important is the actual label? I mean you want a good cut which fits you well and is flattering right? Is it basically that clothes from a top fashion house are more likely to do this? Or is it that a highly calibrated high value target is gonna actually recognize the item you're wearing and what season and collection it is from? I've been thinking of buying some designer jeans, also some tighter fitting chinos, not sure where from. I do have some great pants from Uniqlo and shirts from Tarocash that fit well & I find highly flattering. But these are cheap/midrange chains. Should I be careful of this or just trust my instincts? Lastly do I need to keep buying new clothes to look & feel fresh, or do I just rely on the fact that a new target has not seen me before? I spent about $3000 on clothes some months ago when first getting into PU, also about $500 on cologne and over $500 on jewellery. I'm starting to get a bit bored with my look but don't want to blow,the same amount all over again, uncertain how to approach this. Slow & steady wins the race I think.
cheers, Ray
PS Nice tip on the age. I'm 38 and naturally tend to go for mid to late 20s. Luckily many are Asian and tend to go for older guys but I will give it a try nonetheless.

shockbroker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man,

Don't worry about the label. My clothes don't have labels on them, only cheapest items of name brand clothing are often laden with labels. The nicer stuff isn't.
For me this is all just a huge experiment. I just got all these clothes from my ex. Fortunately I'm about the same size as their models so she used to (and still does lol) bring me the prototypes.

If you're just getting nice, well fitting clothes that go wll toghether you should have no problem. Let's face, most guys refuse even to think about well fitting clothing. Even most guys I game with just don't care about it that much, which is IMO not very efficent. Some of these guys are out street gaming on a daily basis and even though I tell them I know would benefit hugely from upgrading their styles, just don't.

Well... all the better for us...

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks mate. I will just trust my instincts then. Incidentally I met a guy from my office who dresses well and has a little game. I have been out with him once and I think he will do as my wing. Previous guys I have tried didn't dress well and I agree this is a huge problem, wasn't sure how to broach the topic so it was easier to NEXT them :) I will def try the videotaping trick too, I've asked my sister to play the role of the hotty and she is NOT up for it hahaha but may be able to find someone else.

Happy seducing :) Ray

shockbroker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lol, no dude. We videotape each other approaching actual girls.. Unless you're going into the incest territory I don't see any use in taping your sister ;)

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
shockbroker said:
Hey,

I always ask how old they are while they're agreeing to have 'a coffee with me some time soon'. I ask this in a very matter of fact / bossy way to emphasize the 'buyer frame'. When they are younger than 22, I always say: 'oh really, you seem more mature, I thought you were like 23, 24 :)'

this is good, i'm gonna steal it.

i'm 39 and i NEVER lie to girls about my age. i have used the "oh ... you guessed it" once or twice, when they guess 29 or something but if asked directly i do not mess around.
i regularly bang girls in there early twenties. i literally see them get excited when i tell them how old i am.

R.A.D.

Space Monkey
space monkey
Like prettydecent said you bring the two ages almost together to avoid the fear of not being "good enough" most young girls have, great idea. , im about the same age 33 and have the same tendency as you, but all girls are surprised that im not 24-25 which is the general guess they make. I have always avoided the age topic on the first approach and only came up after the date or sex for this very reason. It will be interesting to try this and see if it can improve the number of girls.

>