The Philosophy of Being Great

MrCharming

Space Monkey
space monkey
First Off

I Am a God

This is how my Mind thinks - and I will tell you Why

Let's go back to the Beginning. Since Birth - you were born into Society, Society's Rules have been around far, far longer than you have - and most people have a Very Trafitional Path set in place for them to Follow

*Go to School
*Get a 9-5 Job
*Let "Faith" or "Destiny" find the "Right" girl for them
*Get Married
*Have Kids
*Pay Off Loans Until Death

It's Very Traditional - and it's Very Boring. Not many of us TAKE CONTROL of our Lives. Why? Because it is not in the Rule Book. And so many of us were not taught how to be Real Men. So in order for us to become Real Men (Something That Is VERY RARE In Today's Society) we must go out and venture away from the Traditional Path - and have a Mission to become Great. But what pulls us to be Great?

The Philosophy Of Being Great

I am a firm believer of Energy. Energy is all around us. From the Foods we Eat, to the People we Surround Ourselves with, to the Environment we decide to reside in
You ever walk into a Mall Feeling Alive and Bursting with Energy? Only to walk out of that same Mall feeling Drained and Sluggish? Well that is Energy. It affects our Moods, Mindsets and Beliefs. Most people - are Emiting "Average" Energy and it is not Positive. And if you are not Careful - you can absorb some of their Energy and let that Affect You. However - if you are Careful - you can be the one Emitting Positive Radiant Energy that Bursts with Productivity and Rewards

But First - What Are The Benefits of Having Energy?

The Cavemen would not have Survived - and we would not be here today - if it were not for their Energy. They needed to Build that Energy within themselves to Go Out - Hunt - Build Shelter - and Mate

If Picasso did not Emit his Energy into Artwork - the world would have not recieved his Beuatiful Paintings

If Mike Tyson did not Emit his Energy into Boxing - the world would not have (arguably) the World's Greatest Heavyweight Boxer of All Time
If you ever watch his Interviews - it's his Charisma - his ENERGY - that got the Fans excited and sold out his Arenas

If Nikola Tesla did not Emit his Energy into his many Revolutionary Inventions - the world be still be trying to Create what he already has

So As We Can See - Being Great isn't about "How Hard You Work" it's about the ENERGY you place into any Field of Event

And in order to be Great - your ENERGY has to be Alive - Awakened - and Abundant

This is why I tell you...

I... Am... a... God

I thoroughly Believe - that by reinstating this into my Sub-Conscious Mind - I will Emit Godlike Energy, allowing me to become the Greatest Version of Myself that I can possibly be. Because with so many people in the World - who are following a Traditional Path - and leaving everything up to Faith - the Last Thing I want to do is absorb Society's Energy. No thanks - I don't need "Average" Energy

I'd much rather be Great. And only the Great Among Us - Get to do Great Things

This Is Why Energy Is Important

HERE IS HOW YOU UPGRADE YOUR ENERGY

*Meditate
*Positive Mindset
*Get What You Want Out of Life
*Give-Give-Give

MEDITATE
Meditation helps you stay Grounded and Comfortable with who you are. Accept Yourself. Your Flaws, Your Mistakes, Your Errors. As Well As your Passions, Your Goals, Your Likes and Dislikes. Embrace You and Give Yourself the Time of Day
Meditation helps you Release the Energy you do not need - and Absorb the Positive Energy that you want to Attract into your Life

If you want to start Meditating Today - Look Up ___Guided Meditation____

POSITIVE MINDSET
Meditation helps you Naturally get a Positive Mindset
From the way you Speak to Yourself - to how big your Dreams and Ambitions are - to the Girls you think you are Capable of Getting

For some Reason - Mediocrity is Acceptable in Today's Society
Well for me - Good isn't Good Enough. I want the Best Quality

In order to Pull yourself out of Society's Grasp of having Average Weak Energy - Your Energy Must Be Different

You Absolutely Must Think That You Are Amazing

You Will Not Accept Anything That Does Not Meet Your Standards
You Can Do Anything and Be a Winner
You Can Make Every Single One Of Your Dreams and Goals Become Reality
You Are Powerful
You Are a Genius
You Can Have Any Girl With Ease
You Are Sexy
You Are The Man You Have Always Wanted To Be
You Are Great

Having a Positive Mindset Helps You Emit Powerful God-Like Energy From Within You - Allowing You To Achieve Great Things. Always Believe In Yourself

GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE

What is GirlsChase? It's a Website that allows you to Understand how to Get Girls...
But once you've started taking that Red-Pill, you realize that it goes DEEPER than just getting Girls. Because when Getting Girls isn't a Problem anymore - it's not something you ever need to worry about. Because you happened to solve that problem... but what other problems can I solve within my own life?

GirlsChase isn't a website just about Getting Girls - it's a Website that teaches you how to be a REAL MAN and GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE.
Because of GirlsChase - I've learned that

*My "Dream Girl" isn't a Dream. She's Reality. And Someone is Fucking Her. Might As Well Be Me

*And Then once that "Girl Problem" got solved - GirlsChase also helped me Realize that my "Dream Job" isn't a "Dream" Someone is making a Living for Themselves doing what I want to be Doing - So I might as well Go For It While I'm On This Rotating Rock. Giving It Everything I've Got

*My "Dream Car" isn't a "Dream" It's Real Life - and I might well be Driving It

*My "Dream House" isn't really "Dream" I can Live There Right Now. California - I'm Coming For You

Wake Up - It's Not A Dream. It Is REALITY - Take Life's Responsibilities Into Your Own Hands

GIVE-GIVE-GIVE

I remember the First Time I donated a Box of Clothes that no longer Fit Me - the very next Month I helped a Lady move out of her home - and recieved a Sewing Machine. And that's Exactly what I wanted !
The Second Time I Donated Clothes - I ran into a Woman who was feeling Generous - and so she let me have a High End Fashion Belt... For FREE!

I donate at times I am Feeling Abundant and Generous
I try to give my Time to those who Need It
I Give Positive Energy to many I come Across

Even the Knowledge that I've Learned from Life's Trials and Errors - is being Given To You, because maybe you can Learn Something From It
And Learning Is The Greatest Asset there Is - it just keeps Building and Building for You

And All Of That - Comes RIGHT Back! That's Karma

So The Next Time You Look At Yourself In The Mirror, And You Want To Harness Some God-Like Energy - Remember To Tell Yourself

"I Am... A God... "

MrCharming... Out

MrCharming

Space Monkey
space monkey
*DISCLAIMER

Sometimes My Confidence Turns Into Pride
And That Pride Gets To My Head

I Am Working On Humbling Myself

This is Simply a Thought I hd to get out there - and now that I've Released It - I've Realized how Arrogant my Mind can be at Times. This is the Same Mindset that's gotten me so far - but now that I look deeper inside of my Mind...

How Does One Humble Themselves? What Is The Art To Being Humble? And How Can I Teach Myself That? I Need Help With Toning It Down A Notch... Modest

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I really like the energy thing, it's quite interesting to see the world this way, not so many people have open mind like this.

I'm not sure what was the rest about though, was there any purpose or just free writing...?

MrCharming

Space Monkey
space monkey
Drck said:
I really like the energy thing, it's quite interesting to see the world this way, not so many people have open mind like this.

I'm not sure what was the rest about though, was there any purpose or just free writing...?

I simply wanted to Share how to Have More Energy within you.. sharing and Donating is Energy
Believing in yourself is Energy
Being Positive is Energy
Exercising is Energy
Going after your Dreams is Energy

This is How you have God-Like Energy

It's all Connected

MrCharming... Out

>