Getting girls by pure skill rather than interest. Please pour in :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I just noted a comment by Chase and he noted that you get women by either she liking you or by skill. So i was thinking, Chase actually did said it's either there's interest or no interest, in the past.

So what do Chase meant here? Can we get girls if they have no interest or you can still get her by skill like preselection as one example?

From what i interpret, I believe Chase meant in this notes is girls who have no reactions towards you rather than girls whom have no clear interest. You do meet girls who have no response to you, a lot. This happens more in social circles, where the girl has no context of you, yet. The key here is context, which is relatability, something to relate to you.

I like you guys to pour in any thoughts, notes. :) We can share past investments of girls whom you somewhat regret today that isn't worth that much investment or work but you did get the girl. Let me know what works, what doesn't during your investment to the girl.

Zac

Frost

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The way I see it, if you have your fundamentals handled, it wouldn't be very common for a girl who you haven't approached yet to find unattractive. But there are always cases where there is something about you that makes her discard you immediately (maybe she hates guys with long hair, or virtually anything, depending on the woman in question).

Once you approach her, this is where your skills come in. A big part of GC treats the aspect of how to be attractive to girls you meet (being dominant, cocky funny etc...).

So part of your skill is to make her interested in you, which makes it impossible to separate the two.

If you mean her interest levels prior to the approach, that's what the fundamentals are about I think. If she's interested easy game. If she's neutral about you, you can certainly work something out. But if she's definitely not interested, I don't think you can do much about it. Maybe you can, but I'm sure it would take a lot of work to pull off.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Frost,

Frost said:
If she's neutral about you, you can certainly work something out.

Exactly, this is what i meant, given she is neutral. For cold approach, she can give you her number but flakey during text and not turn up later. You can be smart in your text and use time as a tool and text per three days or week. It is very scattered. For social circles, you can always work it around.

But yea, i wonder what Chase meant by getting her by pure skill. IF she is not somewhat interested via cold approach, she wouldn't do anything. So i guess what Chase meant is as long as she complies, you can work around it.

So basically rather than a lot of interest, you basically working out from compliance and test waters, then use the necessary skills to make it happen.

Zac

Skid

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't think you can solely get girl through skill alone. In my experience compliance and interest are not 2 separate entities and are intertwined. That's why you use compliance tests to gauge a girls interest.Couple weeks ago I approached a girl on campus conversation was flowing really well I found her intellect really attractive we swapped facebooks I try to arrange a meet she takes ages to reply and says she is busy we run into each other a bunch of times on campus and I just play it cool not bringing it up have some small talk then leave her. I believe I have the interaction where I bump into her about a week later and try for a meetup again in person recorded in the field reports somewhere - anyways she just dodges the question again I tell her to message me if she ends up being free obviously I don't get any message. And yesterday like 3 weeks or more after this I run into her again except she says hi to me this time I didn't even see her we talk abit I walk over to get a seat she follows me then I suggest we leave and she brings out that she has to do notes ugh. To me clearly this girl has VERY LOW interest levels and for her to want me it would have to be nothing less that her seeing me with a lot of other girls and her to be in a super horny mood - and preselection is hard to demonstrate in day-game. I'm not really sure how skill come into play in getting a girl with low receptivity levels the factors I'm aware of that help you are preselection and her mood - 2 things that are more o less external factors you don't have control over. If she won't meet with and you let you isolate her you've got nothing : hence the need for interest.

>