Sleep with all the girls at work

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Im attracted to a lot of girls at my job, i just don't know how im going to holla at them all and not have one just tell someone and that will ruin my chances. I just want to know if there is a way that i can sleep with these girls discreetly? There's about 6 of em i want.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
My advice would be don't do it until you level up a bit, to the point where you can approach with confidence, gauge interest levels and operate accordingly, and can do all this with nobody at work finding out.. you also may want to consider that if you get them out on a date and it goes pear shaped they may bad mouth you to the rest of the group, so you'd want to have some experience running dates and pulling them to home and escalating in a calibrated way.

Also, remember in social circle... tread softly, don't push as hard for the close, use date compression if you need to, don't be harsh in showing her the door, etc... cos it can all bite you later... I guess advanced guys can ignore this advice but then again an advanced guy would work through a tiny pool like that in 5min to screen for interest and then move on.

But if you must do it basically your strategy is to get to know them by deep diving a bit, if possible using some banter, sexual flirting (more difficult) and chase framing (related to sexual flirting; also difficult) and then when you get them alone for a short period quickly propose a date / hangout and grab their number, in such a way that none of the others knows it's gonna take place... also set some discretion frames "I was looking a quiet moment such as this, so I could discreetly suggest that we head out together and grab a bite to eat, like sometime this week maybe?"

Must admit I haven't actually tried this because I want to do it on a high point so that's an almost impossible alignment of the planets hahaha but I think it would work.

-Ray

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Unless you're able to do one per floor in a multinational corporation, this is probably a horrible idea. Don't shit where you eat is a general rule. GIRLS TALK.

I'm currently burning sexual bridges through my social circle, but not dumb enough to do it at work :p

>