How to know if seduction is for you?

Miguel

Space Monkey
space monkey
It has been difficult for me to apply Girls Chase' recommendations; at first time I feel really powerful with all that information, but then I catch myself thinking it's not in my nature to do these things, or that it's a problem of values. Is it possible that seduction is incompatible with either your character/physical shape or ethics?. Also, there is the problem of frivolity, do you consider this to be a superficial hobby?. Can these skills with the opposite sex harm your reputation?.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

someone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Reputation: How many homeless /indigent players do you know of? Conversely, how many CEOs and wealthy tycoons are players? Men are looked upon differently by society than women are for having game. Being good with women is a mark of manhood and earns you respect from your peers (men and women).

Information alone is not power. Can you learn to swim from reading a textbook? Of course not! You have to get in the water and apply what you've learned. Much of what Chase teaches comes about through a lot of failure and success. Remember, "the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." Chase has probably been rejected MANY times and just moved on. That's why he stresses the abundance mentality. No matter how good-looking you are, or how much money you make, or what kind of car you drive, you WILL be rejected. The true secret to good game is learning not to fear rejection, and to embrace the possibilities which only arise if you try. You can't practice something and not get better at it. What keeps most men from practicing cold approaches is their fear of being rejected or embarrassed. Let go of your ego, fragile as it may be, and allow it to be squashed a few time; soon you'll see just how tough you really are, and how easy it is to get women.

Is this a 'superficial hobby'? Only if you consider finding a partner to be just a hobby, and the method by which you find your ideal partner to be superficial. The game itself is not superficial, though the player(s) may be. If you're only into tall blondes, then the game is the same as for brunettes. The only difference between attracting blondes vs. brunettes is YOU.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
How to know if seduction is for you?

Do you want to get laid and stop getting friend or boyfriend zoned? Then the answer is yes seduction is for you!

Miguel said:
but then I catch myself thinking it's not in my nature to do these things, or that it's a problem of values

The majority of us that do this didn't start out with this stuff being natural. Most of us started with lame, emasculated traits instilled through social conditioning and lack of guidance in becoming a man.

It's like turning water into wine dude, you have to take on behaviors that you have never had in your life. It takes a while to undo the social conditioning and whatever false self-image your ego is attached to before you can really take on the behaviors/traits of the type of man you'd like/need to become.

As for me my values have shifted the more reference points I gain on what's actually the case and what I believed to be the case.

Miguel said:
Is it possible that seduction is incompatible with either your character/physical shape or ethics?.
I don't really think so. Whether you learn seduction from a website or go off of your gut instinct (as most men do and then fail) everybody plays seduction (I say play because it is a game not to be taken seriously). Even if you're a hardcore Christian that is going to stay chaste until marriage, you will be seducing your wife to be up until the relationship ends (and vice versa).

You have a mental image of what you think "seducers" (more likely playboys) are when in all reality you already are a seducer... just probably not one of the greats just yet ;).

How so do you think seduction would go against your ethics? Remember your responsible for however you decided to go about seduction. Just because playboys have a bad reputation for being manipulative doesn't mean every playboy is a manipulator. In fact this website highly disregards manipulation as a tactic, nor do we condone it.

Miguel said:
Also, there is the problem of frivolity, do you consider this to be a superficial hobby?
Everyone should be frivolous to some extent or another in my opinion. Why do you consider fun a problem? One thing learning seduction has taught me is that life shouldn't be taken too seriously... at all. Yes I take important things and act as if they were serious, but I try not to put a huge emphasis on the outcome of anything. Thus to me everything is funny, thus I'm always in a good mental state, thus I'm better prepared to tackle whatever comes my way due to being in a good state of mind.

If you're ass is so tight that you can't pull the stick lodged in it out then you need to frivolity in your life. And trust me we all get the stick in our ass from time to time. Some people just leave it in.

Miguel said:
Can these skills with the opposite sex harm your reputation?.
Yeah sure... but they can also skyrocket your reputation out of any reach you thought imaginable with the opposite sex. Remember that women want experienced men. If a man is clearly experienced then it shows other women have chosen him as a desirable mate, thus he must be a good mate.

On the other hand if a man is clearly inexperienced then it shows other women have not chosen him as a desirable mate, thus there must be something wrong with him.

Learning female psychology is another thing you learn in seduction (this site in particular) that benefits your dating life massively.

Hope to hear back from you Miguel! Your questions are almost annoyingly newbish but I honest to God enjoyed answering them because they're so much different then the usual "how do I get laid. HELP ME GET LAID!!" .

I'm curious as to why you'd ask such questions, I assume your quite conservative and like to think things through completely before jumping ship to change your life path. Probably not an unwise thing to do!

Cool to have you on the forums, talk at you down the road! :)

-Rob

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, good advice from "someone", and a heavy +1 to Rob.

I remember when I'd first started seduction - conjuring sexual tension and being a sexual man was just SO far out of my characteristics. I just never saw myself as a sexual kind of guy.

You kind of have to force being sexual for a while before it becomes integral to your personality. And trust me, its a natural part of ANYBODY'S personality - but most men suppress it.

And when your sexual vibe is completely on autopilot, you can focus your mind on more subtle aspects of seduction. Having a sexual vibe gets you laid. Being able to focus on the fine details gets you laid consistently.

~Nick

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seduction is not for everybody but it really depends on what you want: Get a girlfriend? Sleep with couple of girls? Sleep with 200+ girls? If none of these, well, there is really no need to bother.

Seduction skills are not natural at all, as a matter of fact they are pretty much the opposite of what most guys know about girls since they were little. But that is exactly what a guy needs if he has no success with girls. Many guys are frustrated because they do everything they know to get a good girl, they do their best, yet the success is minimal. Perhaps none. It is not really that guy's fault, he is just applying what he learned from people he knows, he is only projecting values that he was thought. And that obviously doesn't work, which causes frustration. He can remain frustrated and feel pity about himself, or he can do something about it: learn new ways, adapt to new strategies, change values that are more compatible with what he wants.

Seducing girls doesn't have to be hobby, but it should be fun. Girls are fun. I believe that most guys here just want to develop reasonable skills with girls, get a long term good girlfriend while in the mean time they sleep with several girls, and eventually get married and have family. There is nothing wrong with knowing and applying seduction skills, you make life much easier on yourself and the girl(s) that want you.

So a guy has to start somewhere. He needs to talk to more girls, get more dates. That is the only way to get closer to girls, assuming that he gave up waiting for luck. He needs to create some attraction by working on fundamentals, so the girls get interested in him. He needs to develop a certain behavior so the girls don't consider him funny/silly/nice guy who they can laugh at, but rather a man who deserves respect for being a man...

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Miguel,

Just wanted to comment on this one:

Is it possible that seduction is incompatible with either your character/physical shape or ethics?

I don't believe anyone to be "incompatible" with learning to meet and attract women. That is what we are biologically here to do on this planet, and the only reason you would feel like you are "incompatible" with it is that you have beliefs that are limiting you from understanding (1) if it works, (2) if YOU can make it work, and (3) if you CAN make it work, is it worth your time?

Your current beliefs might be preventing you from answering those questions, and at that point, it's up to you re-evaluate those beliefs and decide whether or not learning to become good with women is something that is important to you. If it is, then you'll need to put your other beliefs aside and starting changing the parts of you that are preventing you from succeeding. Along the way, you'll probably find that many of your current beliefs about the way women are (and the way society is) are completely shattered... but from my experience, and the experience of many other members on this board, it has been by FAR for the better.

If you're at a stage where women are something pretty foreign to you and you're not sure how to engage in relationships (sexual or non-sexual) with them, then there's a good chance that you have a lot to learn. The question is: are you ready to commit to walking that path?

If not, it's fine. No harm will be done. At the same time, you may open the door to a whole new Miguel, and a whole new way of life... =)

- Franco

Miguel

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks to Franco, Rob, someone, PrettyDecent, Drck. Wonderful reception, with helpful and optimistic contributions.

Miguel

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Drexel for taking the time to write this, it's interesting how a change in perspective can do a lot for your life. I hope to find similar luck as you do now, as women are important for me. Too much time wasted watching others get the most attractive women, while I was left with nothing.

thecloudsandrain

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Miguel,

Seduction is for you because seduction is for everyone. For many people gaining sexual experiences through seduction is a means to an end in and of its self, but whether you realize it today or you realize it 5 years from now when you're an expert, the things you'll cherish the most about seduction weren't the notches on the bed post, but the experiences you had and gave to others along the way.

1. When you deep dive a girl and she leaves feeling incredibly wonderful. (You'll feel like you just made someone's life a little better)
2. When you give a woman great sex and she leaves saying she never knew how much she liked sex before. (You just helped her discover a part of herself)
3. When you shut down a girl that's trying to shit test you. (You never knew you could feel so manly and in control)
4. When you showcase your sexy vibe to a girl and she shrieks with excitement. (She probably didn't want you to remind her that there are sexy men out there, right?)
5. When after years of meeting women you finally find one that meets all your criteria. (nothing needs to be said...)

At the end of the day, most of the long time seducers realize that the sex gained through seduction is a means to gain their ideal girlfriend or to leave a positive indelible lasting memory/impression on a woman. So don't view seduction as how many notches on the bed post you can get, but by how it can positively influence your life and the lives of woman around you. It's not world peace, but when that woman leaves realizing she just had an amazing connection with a human being, a connection like she's never had before, you'll feel like you just played your role in bringing about world peace.

- The Clouds and The Rain

>