Time for me to take action: Guide me so I don't finish college a virgin

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is the wisest response in my opinion from this whole thread...

PrettyDecent said:
Thought there was a chance for you, Altair. Thought you'd cut the inner game BS, and start recording your approaches so we could help you achieve your dreams.

Guess you just don't have what it takes to be a man and take charge of your life.

~Nick

The rest of us are writing 2 pagers of bro science of the best thing for Altair to do, each with our own twist, spending 10-20 minute chunks of our time just for it to fall on closed ears.

If you ask me Nick's the smart one. Let's be honest we're circle jerking right now.

Altair knows what the fuck to do, no more amount of resources or encouragement is going to get him to take action. He has everything he needs.

Let's see if he uses the wisdom he has been granted wisely...

Done.

-Rob

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I thought that post by prettydecent was shit. We can see that Altair is trying and falling flat, the last thing you want to do to a guy like that is kick hm when he is down. I am aware of his posting history but when you consider that he had overbearing parents, is in a terrible environment (as someone who has been to the bible belt I can confirm), and is an ethnic minority in a place where being an ethnic minority definitely works against you. We should be encouraging him or at least avoiding the thread rather than kicking him when he is down. IMO, him sharing the inner game issue helped me give him insight on how to help him and suggestions to make. It became clearer to me what is going on with him in regards to women so I could give him that advice. Inner game affects outer game and it's obvious that he has inner game issues which need to be resolved.

Judging by the shift of tone in this thread, I feel that his midterm and stressful schedule might have had to do with him having the meltdown on his thread.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Proactivity wrote:
The best thing to do is to have a now mentality, what might have happened happened but live in the given moment.

This is the probably the best advice u could get in life, and yet it is actually quite hard to live in every moment. (just look at the number of posts you made about your past)
why r u so obsessed with the past Altair? Stop identifying yourself with your past and that story in your head. It's not real and it's brain fart. Just let it go and you would be so much happier. You won't even need to fuck 100 white chicks to overcome your limiting mindset. I would recommend reading "the Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. It would probably solve all the inner game issues u have, which is really just feeding your ego in this viscous cycle we're seeing.

You are one lucky dude to have so many good advice given to you, so don't give up!

- Smith

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Altair and I prolly differ a lot in personality, but if I was in his shoes and I got a response like that from Nick, I'd get hella pissed at myself, kick myself in the head until all my negative mindsets fell out, then go out there and get some results to prove him wrong and to gain some respect.

Overall though, I feel like this thread has been a decent balance of guidance and tough love so far. I just realized I cussed quite a bit in my reply, but that's just how I talk, and I intend to be more guiding than tough loving. It's just that we keep coming back to the same issue of him complaining about his past and racial issues, and he refuses to take some of the advice we've given him. I mean, I'm stubborn too, but I don't straight up shoot down advice that others give me. I've actually received similar advice and went from "I want hot blonde girls only and I hate Asian girls" to "I love all girls", and holy shit the world is such a better place, girls receive me more warmly, and I've never felt more awesome about girls. I could also post a whole thread about my racial issues of being Asian, stereotype issues of being an engineer, social life disadvantages of being in an engineering frat relative to the rest of my university's hella-stereotypical greek life, how my mom straight up disagreed with me when I got my first girlfriend at age 19, how my dad's an abusive alcoholic, and a whole list of other issues I had while growing up and others I have right now, but like seriously, all that shit doesn't matter. You just gotta be a fucking man, realize that the past is the past and forget everything that doesn't help you, and restart on a clean slate. And if there are things right now that are legitimately putting you at a disadvantage, just accept the flaws and recognize that your flaws help define who you are, embrace who you are, and find a solution to either improve your situation or work around it.

Altair, one other advice I'd like to give you is to consider yourself as a rare item. Instead of thinking you're at a disadvantage because you're an Arab among whites, think of yourself as a rare option for girls who may be tired of all the white dudes. Be the super chill Arab who just loves life despite his shitty past and all the racial shit going on around.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes much as I am loath to fuel this thread any further, I must say I am more with Proactivity on this one, there are times when telling someone to man up and get on with it is the right approach (almost all times), but there are also exceptions, and these can relate to emotional issues.

A problem I can see, and I'm guilty of this as much as anyone, is to do with the male communication style, i.e. exchange of information... what we're doing is inundating Altair with information on how to be a bad-ass PUA, but the issue is more of an emotional one, and dealing with emotional issues requires a more female communication style, that is relating on an emotional level and building trust. This is something we all need to improve in our game.

So Altair I have an idea for you, will you listen with an open mind?

Before I proceed I want to explain I've been through some pretty bad shit in the last few years surrounding my divorce and the destruction of my family, accused of all sorts of terrible things, not allowed to see my kids for many months, supervised access to my kids for many months, emotionally and financially bankrupted, so unbelievably depressing and humiliating, all of this on the basis of nothing but my cluster B ex-wife's unsubstantiated allegations, well I was experiencing low mood and difficulty concentrating on my work (unbelievably enough) and so I went to seek help from a psychologist and this was really useful. Around here you can get 10 free sessions per year with a referral from a GP (General Practitioner -- means an ordinary doctor). She was very good at relating to the issues I was experiencing, and she taught me a lot about how the brain regulates emotion and so on.

Why don't you do the same. It would be very helpful for you to get some of these emotions out, your feelings of inadequacy and rejection, your feelings of being broken by past events, dare I say it your feelings of love/hate towards white girls, etc, and discuss them in an honest non-judgemental way. Now I must say that just talking about the problem doesn't solve it, it's not a magic bullet, but it sure helps. In my case I found that the issues gradually subsided and I felt this was a combination of the external improvements (worked its way through the Courts system, got my access to kids back etc) but also the improvements to my attitude, I went through another bad patch recently, but due to the tools I had learned from my psychologist I could self regulate. Now obviously a psychologist is not going to improve your game and I'd be wary of being too direct in talking about your PUA ambitions, but you can always couch it in terms like you would like to find a nice girlfriend and so on (I bet 90% of the people who go to a psychologist have this as an underlying issue).

I also, when I was having family and drug issues about 10 years back, went to a psychiatrist and this was reasonably helpful too, only a psychiatrist will want to give you drugs and I have found anti-depressants to be not helpful. Probably I wouldn't recommend them in your case. But you could keep an open mind.

Another thing I've found very helpful is simply to research the issues you are experiencing. Do some web searches, search in the library... I was looking up bullying when I came upon a load of information about cluster-B stuff and have now become a bit of an expert on the subject, but that's not all, there were huge amounts of other related areas which I collected information on, which has been very helpful in dealing with my problems.

For you I'd recommend to have a read of Malcolm Gladwell... he is mixed race, and in addition to his work being totally fascinating, he has an interesting story about his grandmother growing up on one of the sugar producing islands which had a very strict hierarchy, if you were black you were the lowest and there were different levels for octoroons, quadroons and so on... now with his usual penetrating analysis, what he points out is that, although his grandmother was near the bottom of the hierarchy she was not at the bottom and overall the hierarchy worked well and truly in her favour, this makes me think of your situation, or at least how you're perceiving it (these days we don't really think about a hierarchy but it may still exist, I couldn't say).

cheers, Ray

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, so we've all written essays each on it at this point as you guys said...

Right now Altair isn't even really meeting or getting numbers or dates from these women but he is already thinking of sex with them. This is a problem. Baby steps.

Though he won't take the advice, if he's not into certain types of women, the practice alone of approaching, getting numbers and taking them out would be excellent for him. If he can get numbers and they "throw" themselves at him as he says then the confidence boost alone will be great for him, being with ANY women who want you will build more of the abundance mindset.
(Though, I get the feeling these women are NOT actually throwing themselves at him but he's just telling us that as an excuse not to do it.)

But the main problem is that... he won't talk to them because he won't sleep with them. That mindset is so mindblowing. A virgin will not talk to anyone because in his mind talking = sex???!?!?
I really don't understand it. One of you made a good point earlier, by being so closed off, it's HE who is coming off as bitchy and close minded yet wants to shift the mind of others. I really don't think the problem is with the blonde bombshells while all others girls love him, he's just not trying with the other girls.

So with all that said....

If Altair can agree to do one thing here, we can work through this with him:

- Altair, you've got to start approaching more. If you want to stick to white blonde women, that's perfectly fine. But approach more and write more details here if it's not going well. Secondly... stop thinking of the outcome. If you say Hi to a girl in line at Starbucks, it's just "Hi". If you transition to more conversation, at this point, that's a win. And we'll go from there... stop thinking saying Hi inline at Starbucks automatically should lead to sex. It doesn't right now.

- The rest of us, Altair has mentioned places he approaches. On campus, around classes, random daygame on the streets, he mentioned difficulty with college bars and I don't know what else... Altair, do you get the buss or subway to school or anything?
Guys, can we just start offering simple OPENING advice for these few places. And if Altair agrees to take the advice and report back, we can build from there...

How does that sound?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I've been keeping up with this thread because I am an asian guy (korean) who has had somewhat similar issues as the OP. I love blondes and white women in general, used to live in the same region Altair is in right now, and I too had the issue with black girls who were usually ratchet throwing themselves at me and getting aggressive fast. I still remember situations down there when I would try to approach a blonde who had a black friend and the blonde would blow me off while her black friend was already feeling up on me, it was frustrating because the black girl was rarely hot or even decent looking. Believe me Estate, Altair's story of black girls throwing themselves at him is probably right because I've been in that area and in general, black women there have no respect for boundaries and will start touching and feeling on you if you show them even a slight bit of interest. These girls are usually lower class and ratchet though. I am not trying to generalize all black women as this way but there are a certain class of them who have no respect for boundaries and will violate a guy's personal space fast if he shows even a bit of interest in him.

I get what altair is somewhat going through, he is just not into black girls (like many others guys I know) or asian girls so even if one that was hot threw herself at him it would do nothing for his ego or confidence, he is just not into black women. Talking to them, getting their #s, and going on dates with them will just be wasting his time and theirs. I just don't see why people have an issue with his refusal to get with a black or asian chick, some guys just don't want anything to do with certain races at all. It's not like he said he exclusively wants to go for blondes either, his standard for women is pretty reasonable. It's not like he says he wants to get the hottest white girls, he just said he wants nothing to do with black or asian women because he isn't attracted to them.

That said, you need to be approaching any of the girls there that aren't black or white (or asian since you're not into them either). I find that for me, Latinas were very easy to get there because we both felt like foreigners. White women aren't exactly out of the question either, as long as you don't spend too much time trying to go after the sorority types (who are likely to be racist) and the popular girls who are very self-image conscious to still have a chance.

For the long term goal, move out here to the west, I am happy I did. The white women here are a lot more open minded to dating foreign looking men and quite a few of these women are on average much more attractive.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you guys are still just missing the point totally.

It can he white girls if you want but maybe not 10s. But if you're not learning to build attraction in general you won't get 10s without starting a bit lower. You don't have to sleep with these women. Just meet them talk to them and learn to build attraction.

I'm white and live in the north east so I won't pretend to know exactly what your situation is but you guys are NOT a special case. If black or Asian women are easier for you then I can equally say the same up here about Irish or Italian women. If blondes are more difficult for you then I can equally say the same about eastern European and Latin women which I love.

It's no different! !! But the process and the way to learn and succeed are the same.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm gonna' keep this short.

Go approach 100(one hundred) girls, then come back and post some data, some results, something. Come back and bitch if you want, but after you've approached 100 girls.

You have to do something dude. picking up girls isn't alchemy, you can't make something from thin air. You've got to TRY it.

Jake.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is really a Catch 22 problem happening here.

Altair,

This is what this thread looks like:

Everyone: You need to go approach women, and this will solve your internal mentality issues.

Altair: Ok, I understand guys. I approached a few, but I haven't been able to approach any right now because I'm busy. In the meantime, how do I resolve my internal mentality issues?

Everyone: ... -_-

You have to understand that resolving your internal struggles comes from actual experiences and LOTS of approaching. There are several different arguments going on here and all of them have some validation, but what you can see is that EVERYONE agrees that you need to approach more. And it's like I said earlier in the thread, instead of coming back here and saying, "I feel like I suck with women, how do I fix it?" you need to come back here with posts such as, "So I approached 3 white girls today. One of them gave me their number and two did not. I opened two of them directly with compliments and both of them gave me warm responses, but the one I opened with a situational opener left the conversation quickly. I'm thinking I need to open direct more. As far as asking for the number, I don't think I did it right. Should I have asked for it at the peak of her warmth? When should I ask for a girl's number?"

We've already discussed this Altair. Please focus more on approaching before you come back to this thread and ask questions about changing your mentality. Your mentality change is directly proportional to the amount of girls you approach, so if you aren't approaching any girls, your mentality won't change.

Get out there and come back to us with some Field Report material, bud.

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I read the pages while I was gone, decided that it would be best if I take just a little bit of time off before I post here again. First and foremost, I want to thank all of the guys in here who have stuck with me and given me advice in the darkest times. Looking back at it now and reading the emotional roller coaster thread on lifestyle, I realized that my diet, lack of sleep, stress, and frustration from being in my situation led to me reverting back to my old stage. Though I want to make this a field report thread from now on, I want to just clear a few things up.

1. I am not aiming for hot blonde bombshell type white girls exclusively, I am just aiming for white girls in general and if she was a 6/10 from a trailer park then I wouldn't mind losing my v card to her. Still feel some mental setbacks about the blonde bombshell types though and I've seen quite a few around too. I had so many bad experiences with them growing up but now with some good experiences I've had, I feel like it is slowly starting to get better.

2. I am not into black or asian woman, validation from women of those races does nothing for me and I have no interest in getting with either. Could go into details about black women in my area but other users on this thread have kinda already got into that and I think we've had enough of that kind of talk for now, I am just not open to suggestion of going for them or asian women.

That said. I want to talk about where I am at right now and the direction I am headed in.

I am talking to and sitting next to some girls in classes, before class starts I try to chat with them but it really goes nowhere at all. It's almost like those girls don't want to be in class at all or are just forcing themselves to come to class. Might just be that this is a stressful time of the semester.

I also think I might have weirded out some girl at the cafe I go to, a week ago I accidentally slipped out saying "always good to see you" in an awkward tone and ever since she's been acting a bit different towards me, guess it's time to move on there. Known this girl for months and we've chatted a few times too.

Simply put, I have been seeing a lot of bad results.

Then again, with all of this shit going on in my head I've come to realize that just a good interaction with people and girls can change it. It's like you feel like shit when you're sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and all of a sudden you decide to take that risk. You approach that hot girl and open a convo with her, she's receptive, and before you know it your day kinda lights up. With that said, I am going to take some chances. I am going to try and pick it up a notch. Going to be more direct this time and start convos with girls rather than letting it all come to me.

Any ideas for openers are welcome!

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So Altair, I've got this idea for an opener if you're up for it. It's kinda crazy so just bear with me.

You ready?

"Hi, how are you?" I think it's brilliant and groundbreaking. You should really give it a shot, even if it seems far fetched.

Jake.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Well it's been a while.

First the somewhat good news.

I feel a lot better mentally. I mean about my inner game and insecurities and all that shit. I rarely think about them and my past as barriers anymore and am relatively happen.

And now for the current news on my status.

Things have been, well, meh for me. I have had a few chances to approach some cute girls but passed them up. Don't know what it is but I cannot get back to being the old me. When I was at my old university, it is like I was a PUA approach machine type of guy and that got me some opportunity with girls. I am still weighed down and I decided to look into why that is.

1. I have been doing some readings online about status on college campus and that has made me retract from approaching. I look at myself and see that I am not a college athlete or a frat boy and that messes with my inner game. It seems like reading so much about that stuff has made me think that I am not good enough because I am unknown in college.

2. A flood of failure when I first arrived at my university and did approach a lot. I ended up getting rejected and a times even laughed at for approaching girls. Got some cold stares and lots of hardcore level rejection when I first got here so I have a tough time putting myself out there again in that regard.

So anyways I went out to a few bars on Saturday night and looked around. Could not get myself to approach and the music was way too loud for me to even say anything useful. Just kinda stood there and stared off into space hoping that some girl would approach me instead.

Also, I am struggling with weight problems. Ever since I came to my new school I have put on fat due to stress and poor diet. Have been hitting the gym and eating better this semester to get back into shape though and I have lost around 8 lbs!

Then there is this one girl in a class before mines and she is hot but I don't know what to do in that situation.

Like there is this class before my class that has this one really hot girl walking out of it all the time. I sit outside with a few classmates waiting for that class to leave. Don't know how I approach the girl in that situation without making it creepy. A rejection there = everyone in my class seeing me fuck up and a lot of embarrassment. Funny thing is, the old me before it came to this new university would have found an excuse to approach her but I have not found a way to work around that barrier.

At the rate I am going, with only a semester or two to go, I might have to live with the reality that I finish college a virgin. I am too far along to join a fraternity and since my school is an SEC school, Greek Life here is massive and has a lot of power on campus.

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Altair said:
I feel a lot better mentally. I mean about my inner game and insecurities and all that shit. I rarely think about them and my past as barriers anymore and am relatively happen.
Cool. But...

Altair said:
1. I have been doing some readings online about status on college campus and that has made me retract from approaching. I look at myself and see that I am not a college athlete or a frat boy and that messes with my inner game. It seems like reading so much about that stuff has made me think that I am not good enough because I am unknown in college.
You're still being narrow-minded and stubborn as fuck it's ridiculous. Who says you need to be someone to fuck in college? Do you not realize that there are girls who actually despise frat boys?

Altair said:
2. A flood of failure when I first arrived at my university and did approach a lot. I ended up getting rejected and a times even laughed at for approaching girls. Got some cold stares and lots of hardcore level rejection when I first got here so I have a tough time putting myself out there again in that regard.
You keep coming online to post these mini essays about how shitty you think life is while still failing to put up a detailed report about your approaches. We have no idea what you're saying to these girls, and we have no idea how you're coming across, so as a result we can't even help you.

Altair said:
Like there is this class before my class that has this one really hot girl walking out of it all the time. I sit outside with a few classmates waiting for that class to leave. Don't know how I approach the girl in that situation without making it creepy. A rejection there = everyone in my class seeing me fuck up and a lot of embarrassment. Funny thing is, the old me before it came to this new university would have found an excuse to approach her but I have not found a way to work around that barrier.
Fuck it, just let it be a little creepy if you wanna save face. Let her walk off and follow her for a little bit until she's relatively isolated. If she happens to turn around and see you, yell out the first part below and catch up to her.

"Hey, hold up." Make sure she stops.
"I have the class after the one you just came out of, so I always see you walk out, and...I just wanted tell you that you look gorgeous."
"I'm Altair. Have my babies."

Altair said:
At the rate I am going, with only a semester or two to go, I might have to live with the reality that I finish college a virgin. I am too far along to join a fraternity and since my school is an SEC school, Greek Life here is massive and has a lot of power on campus.
I'm done here. Enjoy the virgin life.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
1. Max out your looks and put yourself out there. Hit the gym and wear decent clothes.

2. While doing one, casually talk to some women but don't make it seem too obvious that you are trying to get laid.

3. Stay away from the popular sorority girls and cheerleader types, talk to most other girls.

4. Talk to popular guys and all sorts of guys, socialize.

5. Get involved in some extra curricular activity.

6. Let moments where you are alone with the girl happen to you, sex will likely take place if she is somewhat into you.

That pretty much sums it up.

demainor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
bro,the only thng am gonna post here,is that your chasing it puck or sthng Chase wrote about. Meaning your soo focused on getting the sex you're forgetting to follow the process, and sticking to it through the rough patches.
I was honestly pretty pissed at your description of other races, but l respect your preferences. The thng is,whether she's black,blue or friggin pink, you'll go through the exact same process with them,and you'll learn.
I can't even begin to describe how difficult a time l've had with game. I've been abused in the middle of the street loudly for approaching an elderly chick, my friends dumped me thinking am weird and l've had some shitty ass experiences.
But l head back here,and laugh at the crazy stories of Anatman,and heed the wise words of Mr Rob,looke at fsc growing and Max growth and l remember all those reference points then it hits me,you cannot become elite until your bled to the very brink of it,but that isn't enough,you must get the stregthn to get up and try again.
Since l joined gc,l've slept with 3 new girls,made out to nakedness with more and had countless make outs. I've made excellent new friends, and most important,l have learned the power of self sustainance.
You must learn to walk alone and face the bitter winds, not giving a fuck what others think will only happen when you start doing what appeals to you. Have you noticed Richards tagline?
Last thing l want to say,your only as weak and pathetic as you allow yourself to be. I personally think its completely impossible for you to interact normally with the girls you want when you so clearly dislike the others. It'll seep out of you somehow and it'll turn girls off and they won't know what it is about you that makes them not like you.
Empathy is the ability to associate with anyone. I personally think that the key for you to unlock the girls you do want lies in learning to appreciate those you don't.
Peace man,
African Monkey ;)

JimmyB

Space Monkey
space monkey
You gotta listen to these guys, there's a ton of good info in this thread specifically for you. NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU AFTER COLLEGE. Take risks every day, forget about "creepy" that's a word girls use for some one they don't understand. Make yourself understood, present yourself well. Practice.
Nothing good was ever easy.

JB

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
An update:

My mentality is okay and fixed, no more whining about the past and race, but it is like I don't have the guidance or am completely lost in the "how" when it comes to college game.

So I have been thinking about my arrival at my new university and how I was complaining about the girls here being so cold. Well, I realized that I have also had some warm receptions from girls and even had a chance with a couple that were attractive yet I failed to make anything of it. I was being hard on myself and focusing on some of the more rude encounters that I am just not accustomed to at all from women. Some of the girls that were nice to me were damn cute too but for some reason it is like moving to a new place and having to live independently was at first too much for me. I accepted that the reason I have not been having the success and been depressed is because I have not really gone out there enough and spent some weekends just sitting at home watching TV or playing internet games.

Now the thing is guys:

1. I am not ugly by any means at all, my looks are hardly the issue.
2. I can talk to women and cold approach without being nervous.
3. I can go for the number close.
4. I know the race being a limiting thing is mostly in my head and I have pushed it away, it doesn't matter anymore to me.

Yet for some reason, I have dealt with flakes and don't exactly know how in a university environment, I should escalate. If I fail with a girl in my class then it can get awkward fast, especially if it is a small class.

Like I don't know where I am going wrong in the following process.

I know I have not been aggressive enough as of late, two girls I know from class were into me but I did not ask for a number like I should have early in the semester (only got a few more weeks before its over now).

But even when I do get the number and do get to that stage, I don't know where to exactly go with it. Not sure where it will lead or what I will need to do to progress from number to date to makeout to sex.

You see its like this right now:

Cold approach ----> Talk to girl -----> Get # -----> Get her to go on a date with me (X) ------> Makeout (X) -----> Sex (X)

X means that is what I have failed to do and I feel it is what I need to work on.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Fuji Follower said:
1. Max out your looks and put yourself out there. Hit the gym and wear decent clothes.

2. While doing one, casually talk to some women but don't make it seem too obvious that you are trying to get laid.

3. Stay away from the popular sorority girls and cheerleader types, talk to most other girls.

4. Talk to popular guys and all sorts of guys, socialize.

5. Get involved in some extra curricular activity.

6. Let moments where you are alone with the girl happen to you, sex will likely take place if she is somewhat into you.

That pretty much sums it up.

Those all seem legit but I am not sure about number 6, its like how do I even get to that point?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Having thought back to my own college experience, I can say that it was filled with regret but reflecting back on it and having some friends who are in college now, there is a key lesson I have learned. Being a PUA and going all aggressive kiss close/number close on girls will undoubtedly get you the creeper label among college girls. Here is how most guys in college and in a lot of situations actually get laid.

1. Guys sees girl around several times.

2. They make small talk when the guy has the balls to talk to her.

3. Some person that knows both of them (male or female), will let the guy know that the girl is into him.

4. In college, the guy and girl might meet at some kind of an activity or event and the guy tries to get to know her better or make a somewhat of an effort to try and escalate. Not go PUA or anything on her but just chat with her some more and get to trying to pursue her.

5. Now the whole game continues on, the big thing is that the guy has to find a way to get this girl alone with him, whether it is in a room or just by circumstance, he has to get her alone with him. When this happens, they usually have sex. That is why social circle game is so big, the guy and the girl get to know each other and have a lot more encounters with one another.

Here are things a guy can do to help his cause:

1. Look his best. I am talking about having the best looking body possible, that so called athletic build, and dressing with the style that is normal to his school. If you go to a southern school then polos are pretty much the norm.

2. Raising his campus status by either joining a cool fraternity (seems to be late for you) or getting a job at a college bar a lot of students go to and like (this is doable but will take some effort).

3. Being friends with the "in crowd", instead of hating that charismatic frat boy and his lifestyle, be friends with him and bring value to his life. Most of these frat boys getting laid are confident and cool kids, sure some might be douchebags and a lot of them somewhat racist (if you are at an SEC school) but there are some cool guys to be found in that crowd. Cool guys introduce you to cool girls and when cool girls are friends with you, this makes things that much easier.

That is really all there is to getting laid in college and most of the real world. None of this PUA shit or anything like that.

Also about race/ethnicity:

A lot of southern girls (white girls in the south) are mostly open to going for a quality guy that happens to be asian, indian, or arab. The south is the one place where I can say with certainty that exotic looking men have it easier than black men because there is hardly a taboo associated with it. I once talked to a hot blonde at a bar in Charleston who told me that she would hook up with an Asian, Indian, or Arab just like she would a White guy because those races are considered exotic and gorgeous. On the other hand, a white girl dating a black guy will get a lot of hate and social isolation down there. Not to say that it doesn't happen, it is pretty common there but that is because it is mostly black and white people in the south. A guy with exotic looks and southern style can get some of the highest quality white girls that just won't go for black guys. I say this as a white guy myself who has family in the south and has gamed there often. Your race is hardly an issue.

>