To Chase: A new perspective about Sex, Orgasms and Love?

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was reading your very interesting article today (https://www.girlschase.com/content/make- ... es-or-less). Though it certainly caused a bit of confusion with me.

I've been following the beliefs and ideas that are perpendicular to yours almost, and quite controversial. Here's one of many articles which i believe you could find insightful:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cup ... ou-in-love

You obviously know more about sex than I, so i'll be interested to hear your take on something like this.

Humay

AfterMath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, I'm no Chase, but read the article, and I think the drop off in oxytocin after orgasm applies more to men than women, which is why men usually can't have multiple orgasms and women can.
I have no studies to back this up, but in my opinion, the oxyocin levels in women continue to rise even after orgasm when there is physical contact and cuddling. The study that was made in humans is inconclusive since only masturbation was used, and while the physical feeling of masturbation is similar to sex, the psychological aspect of it is far different from real sex.

The bonding chemicals of sex also have evolutionary purposes, the woman feels attached to the man so that he can protect her during pregnancy and the first couple of years that the child is growing up, which also correlates to the two-year drop. Maybe the reason that men's oxytocin levels drop right after sex is so that we don't get as emotionally attached to one woman and mate with others to spread the genes.

The evolutionary purpose of the orgasm in women maybe is so that she "knows" which men are giving her the best chance at getting pregnant, in Chase's post, for example, maybe the adapted missionary postion is one of the best to ensure pregnancy. The psychological element of dominating a woman also "shows" her that he is fit for the job of protecting her and their offspring, which in turn also plays a part of her orgasm so that she knows that she should be with him... One theory that I have is that ejaculating inside a woman has a more powerful psychological aspect that has ties to pregnancy which makes her also feel more attached to the man.
So in other words, if you want a woman to fall head over heels in love, your best bet is to give her multiple mind-blowing orgasms, and cum inside her to top it off, just make sure she's on birth control if getting her pregnant is not what you want hahaha.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Humay-

What this article seems to be saying is, "Based on this research, we aren't really sure." It does seem to try to make a case against orgasm by citing a drop off in hormone levels, but also states that there's not 100% clarity on the role different hormones play in different types of bond formation, and that no one's been able to measure actual hormone levels in the brain. It seems to be stating that hormone levels in the blood fall off 5 minutes after orgasm, while also stating that hormone levels in the blood don't have any impact on hormone levels in the brain.

I'll tell you what I've seen: every girl you give earth-shatteringly powerful orgasms to spends the next couple of days on cloud nine, floating around with an angelic smile and telling you in sweet little kitten purrs how much she loves you. Girls you give weaker or no orgasms to just go around like their regular selves, or sometimes even cause drama with you because they remain sexually unsatisfied.

I had a pretty sexually experienced girl who told me, after we'd gone a couple rounds and I'd made her cum very hard, that she'd been insatiably horny for weeks, but the guy she went to for sex just wasn't getting it done for her. She was having orgasms, but they weren't intense, and they were leaving her MORE horny, and completely unsatisfied. After I brought her to climax a number of times, I asked her if she was still horny and unsatisfied, and she just snuggled up to me and gave me a very cute, "No... I'm completely satisfied."

Reports of "orgasm doesn't matter... just sticking it in is enough!" are not new; they've been around as long as people have talked about sex. Most men are rubbish at giving women orgasms, and these men want to reassure themselves that their women are satisfied - maybe even MORE satisfied - than those handful of guys out there whose women are waking up the neighborhood with their nightly shrieks. Likewise, these guys' women want to be able to tell themselves, "I don't need what those other women screaming about their orgasms have... a little cuddling is enough for me!"

Having taken a lot of women who've only ever had cuddlers and snugglers as lovers rather than men who pounded their pussies into oblivion and made them cum their brains out, I can tell you that these girls change their tune as soon as they've experienced this thing that they thought they didn't need... and you become an addiction they never quite break free of. I personally refrain from sleeping with exes, because I don't want the drama that comes along with it, and I don't want to be a disruptive force on my exes' current relationships, but many of the guys I know who are good in bed DO... because women have a hard time finding a man who measures up to you if you're good and they've moved on, and coming back to take a few orgasms from a former lover doesn't really feel so much like cheating when her current guy can't provide the goods anyway... they never really form the kind of intense, lustful, wild passion and deep love they have for a man who makes them orgasm hard with anyone else who doesn't.

Chase

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Chase :) i'm going to try everything you suggested next time i have sex. If it's half as good as it sounds, then i'm definately looking forward to it.

>