First Sex

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

So tomorrow I have a date with this cute girl. I've got everything planned out, I'm just nervous about having sex with her. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle first sex? I just don't want to be trembling when it goes down, and need to get psychologically prepared. After a couple times, I know i'll eventually lose the nerves, but I want to hear what you guys have to say. Any first sex stories or advice to share?

Cheers,
Garrett

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright Garrett, My first tip is on premature ejaculation. Many men the first time they have sex get so excited when they are in the moment, feeling things they never felt before, emotionally thinking about things they havnt really thought of before essentially being WAY TOO TURNED ON!!! This causes many men to "cum" within 30 seconds to 2 minutes of first penatrating a girl. Thus resulting in you stopping, losing your erection, and the woman wondering "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STOP!" then you have to wait to get an erection again which can take between 20 mins to two hours. Calm your mind. control your thoughts, and when you feel that urge to cum, slow down your thrusts and try to control it. P.s This may have been the scenario on my first time ;) LMFAO

Also have the condom wrapper torn open.

Start by penatrating her by putting a pillow under her ass while doing missionary position, it will allow for better stimulation of the "G spot"

After a while look her in the eyes and flip her over and put her into the doggy style position, either that or pull her ontop of you and have her ride you.

Good times, Good Times.

Just relax and live in the moment, and dont get TOO TURNED ON! dont want any P.E ;)

Good Luck my friend.

Cheers, The Tool

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool,

Thanks for sharing your story with me man! I just hear so much about guys getting laid all the time, but I have yet to hear often about their first times. It may come down to the fact that it's not one of their fondest of memories, but as you can confirm, practice makes perfect ;)!

Interesting about your mention of using a cushion to reach the G-spot, I'll have to keep that in mind! I was going to leave the condom wrappers open in my car, then once the escalation begins, I'll finger her while slipping on the condom then take it from there ;).

Another thing to note, I don't know if this happens to you, but I find when I read the blog posts on here shortly before I go out, I start getting REALLY nervous. For example, I read the post about being a dominant man, and the idea of testosterone and winning. After reading it, I hit the gym and started pumping some heavier iron, and I got really worked up as I kept reading a bunch of posts to get prepared for the date. It's like cramming for a test; it's better to take some time off the studying for a bit, and not worry about every little detail.

I'd say I'm at an intermediate level with girls, know what to do, can attract most of them, and get them to an isolated place. Once the escalation gets tweaked and application is in place, I'll be taking a step closer to advanced, just like you Tool ;).

Cheers,
Garrett

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for sharing your story with me man! I just hear so much about guys getting laid all the time, but I have yet to hear often about their first times. It may come down to the fact that it's not one of their fondest of memories, but as you can confirm, practice makes perfect ;)!
No problems my man, As much as every guy doesnt want to admit it the first time is usually a less than desireable experience ;) but as I like to say to my buddies "did you at least get it in?" if yes, your good to go.

Another thing to note, I don't know if this happens to you, but I find when I read the blog posts on here shortly before I go out, I start getting REALLY nervous. For example, I read the post about being a dominant man, and the idea of testosterone and winning. After reading it, I hit the gym and started pumping some heavier iron, and I got really worked up as I kept reading a bunch of posts to get prepared for the date. It's like cramming for a test; it's better to take some time off the studying for a bit, and not worry about every little detail.
YES!!! this did happen to me everytime I would do it, I would get caught up on trying to memorize things chase said in his posts and try to relay them back, made things sound scripted and less fluid, thats why the day of or before a date i would not look at any readings.

I'd say I'm at an intermediate level with girls, know what to do, can attract most of them, and get them to an isolated place. Once the escalation gets tweaked and application is in place, I'll be taking a step closer to advanced, just like you Tool ;).
Thanks forthe complament Garrett, you have quite the book knowledge and know how to apply everything to the T I know for a fact once you start getting your experiences in you will easily surpass many here including myself ;).

Wish you the best of Luck.

P.S let us know if you "at least got it in" ;)

Cheers, The Tool

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Garrett,

Dunno if I rolled up too late to help you out on this subject, but I will throw some quick advice anyway.

What you said about reading up too much beforehand is true, especially when it comes to the actual sexual technique. Just try some things when it happens and if she seems to like it, keep it up and bark up that tree a bit, if she doesn't move on to something different. Just remember to switch up what you're doing every now and again.

Also, another worry is the opposite of what the Tool mentioned; limp dick. My first time, I made the huge mistake of getting so fucked up (I finished an 18 of natty and took 5 double shots of vodka at 15 years old) that I got a huge case of whiskey dick. So don't overdrink to build your confidence haha.

Other than that, just get in the mood man. If you're into it and not too nervous, chances are she will be too.

Jay

>