Anal

Casanovelis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is it really the Bee's Knees? I have had gf's offer but I had always been content with vaginal. I heard it is tighter and feels better.

What is your opinion Girls Chase?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I could only do anal with this chick and it was a pretty good substitute for sex, though in the end got a bit stale.

NONETHELESS, fucking do it. You can talk dirty to a girl a hundred times more genuinely and aggressively when her ass is engorging your cock.

Anatman

The Marksman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've done it before, and on a personal level I've found that I prefer vaginal almost all the time. Anal is a fun thing to bring out to inject some new spice or excitement in when a sexual relationship hits that point and you're looking to expand horizons and try new things. I've found that tighter really is subjective to the girl (because gapes are a thing lol). I personally feel vaginal feels better, but then again that's preference. Whatever the case, it also depends on the girls experience with anal, like how many times she's done it, and how far she's taken it when she's done it. I agree with Anatman though however that if she is into and enjoys anal then she's likely into a host of other things that you can push for, including some straight raunchy dirty talk haha.

- The Marksman

>