Observations  The Difference Between Chase Amante and then the rest

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As i slowly learn to become better,

I observe something very profound. Often the greatest seducers, the greatest athletes, those whom you admire, and even Chase. They have never let go of this thing, though it's

- unconscious
- they never tell you or they don't know consciously

This ability to 'not talk about fight club' but talk about fight club. So what do Zac mean?

Given an example, if you are a teacher, it's great to have fun with your students, but you are still the teacher. IF you go to war in the past, you finish it as quickly as possible because fundamentally, war is messy. IF you talk to girls, it's great to relate/similarities to them but you still want to fuck them, There's nothing free in this world.

They understand this, Life is always moving. You can entertain your girl but no one steers the ship and the ship has to always sail.

Perhaps why we have the world problems? :)

It's true. I read back most of my emails with Chase. It reflects a lot. Maybe i am overthinking but speculation is just leads to better tomorrow provided that i am honest

Think of the greatest people as people who do lyrical hip hop. They dance according to the rhythm and lyrics but not without the occasional, purposefully jump out of that rhythm to be spontaneous, while the ship is still sailing (basics/principles).

You can't let go of roles. PEople will be rude.
You must jump out of that rhythm but not forgetting your principle that life is always moving. People will be bored or Girls will find you monotonous.

If you are a pianist, you need your left hand to do the bass work. PErhaps when you are a novice, you think that the audience SHOULD know and that they should just listen to your right hand. Fact is, they don't envisioned, they can't and they are perceiving you.

And lastly, not forgetting self awareness/nothingness to transcend your being as they/society envisioned you. BE a better you. :)

Zac

>