Observations  "The Safe Zone". Patterns noted by Parents, Naturals, New age gurus

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is this "safe zone" that you need to have or somewhat have or you will struggle more in the process of getting what you want. Chase once noted that all the guys who drop out of school and only get their girlfriends pregnant.

1)Because they do not have safe zones/support. Their safe zones is only based on belief and those who only have beliefs as safe zone/support doesn't necessarily succeeds. Read auto biographies. Those who only had beliefs struggle a hell lot.

2)Getting your girlfriend pregnant makes you think you achieve something. At least, that's how your body thinks.

I was thinking. He is right. There is also another note that Chase mentions that the mind doesn't live tomorrow, something like that.

But the key here is i notice patterns is that people have patterns. You can also call this support because it is. So here it is. The safe zone is on the right. We need support to achieve things.

Average people not getting worn out compared to low tier education students = education is safe zone/support
Naturals =experience, curiousity, education as something you're good at/safe zone
Successful people noted you to dream big = also recommend you take yourself less seriously/safe zone

It's a paradox kind of thing. If your low standards is too high, you can drown. Thus it must be three times easier than you think is easy. Then, as for your dreams, it is three times bigger.

I think that's the idea. Safe zone/Support/backup plan

Zac

>