Online & Apps  Online Game Compilation.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi GUys,

I notice that a lot of the guys here recently have some success with online game. This would be a great post to put everything together.

My question is

1)What websites did you guys go?
2)What Chase advice and online dating profile have you use?
3)Which one tactic, message or anything that didn't work so well for you, maybe you know why? (like demographics of the location didn't suit the tactic)
4)Anything that works for you that you want to share?

I think this thread can be a pdf book itself if the work and information is good. Haha! Let's try.

Zac

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. I'm on OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Tinder, Badoo, Down, and Pure (I don't recommend these last two)

2. My profile is a modified version of Chase's online dating profile that I slimmed down, personalized and added a few cocky-funny things to. I also borrowed a line from a guy over at Sedfast for the top of my profile. It reads "Disclaimer: If i visited your page and didn't message you, I was probably attracted to your picture, but you seemed a little bit too good girlish for me. I like women with devil horns ;)" My response rate went through the roof after adding that line.

3. If you want proper dates, Chase's opener works fantastically well. If you want fast sex, stay away from that opener, especially if you're a newbie. It puts off a very friendly vibe that is hard to overcome unless you have excellent frame control, which most new guys aren't going to have. For more advanced guys, have at it.
Also, while the "Good girls aren't up at this hour" line yields fantastic results, don't use it before midnight. Girls get really weirded out by it if you send it too early.

4. Photos, photos, photos! I can't say it enough. Your photos are your biggest asset! Make sure you have good photos. If you don't, find a photographer and get them to take them for you. This is the single biggest factor of whether you'll have success online.
Second, Get the girl offline as fast as possible. This is like text game, but you have up to four messages at the beginning to make an impression before you start with logistics. There are lots of girls online who just want to chat. Don't waste your time with them.
Third, pick a demographic, and tailor your profile to them. Don't try to be all things to all people. That goes for seduction in general, but even more-so online.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
TE,

Thinkingenigma said:
1. I'm on OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Tinder, Badoo, Down, and Pure (I don't recommend these last two)

2. My profile is a modified version of Chase's online dating profile that I slimmed down, personalized and added a few cocky-funny things to. I also borrowed a line from a guy over at Sedfast for the top of my profile. It reads "Disclaimer: If i visited your page and didn't message you, I was probably attracted to your picture, but you seemed a little bit too good girlish for me. I like women with devil horns ;)" My response rate went through the roof after adding that line.

3. If you want proper dates, Chase's opener works fantastically well. If you want fast sex, stay away from that opener, especially if you're a newbie. It puts off a very friendly vibe that is hard to overcome unless you have excellent frame control, which most new guys aren't going to have. For more advanced guys, have at it.
Also, while the "Good girls aren't up at this hour" line yields fantastic results, don't use it before midnight. Girls get really weirded out by it if you send it too early.

4. Photos, photos, photos! I can't say it enough. Your photos are your biggest asset! Make sure you have good photos. If you don't, find a photographer and get them to take them for you. This is the single biggest factor of whether you'll have success online.
Second, Get the girl offline as fast as possible. This is like text game, but you have up to four messages at the beginning to make an impression before you start with logistics. There are lots of girls online who just want to chat. Don't waste your time with them.
Third, pick a demographic, and tailor your profile to them. Don't try to be all things to all people. That goes for seduction in general, but even more-so online.

This is brilliant.

I love all the points. I tried Plenty of Fish last year, I could not log in. Otherwise, I think photos serves a big deal, and the intro message and profile as well. :)

I wonder if people use Facebook, too. The results are relatively close to nil and that sending too many messages can get you banned for a certain period of time.

Zac

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
TE,

Thinkingenigma said:

This is brilliant.

I love all the points. I tried Plenty of Fish last year, I could not log in. Otherwise, I think photos serves a big deal, and the intro message and profile as well. :)

I wonder if people use Facebook, too. The results are relatively close to nil and that sending too many messages can get you banned for a certain period of time.

Zac

I put Facebook in a totally different category. I won't touch FB game with a ten foot pole. There's just way too many opportunities for it to blow up in your face. That's also why I emphatically recommend that you don't go anywhere near Down. The whole app revolves around deciding whether you want to date or fuck your FB friends Tinder-style. It's just a bad idea. My only exception to the "No FB Game" rule is if a girl contacts me first. Otherwise, don't even think about FB that way. Just my two cents...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
TE,

Thinkingenigma said:
I put Facebook in a totally different category. I won't touch FB game with a ten foot pole. There's just way too many opportunities for it to blow up in your face. That's also why I emphatically recommend that you don't go anywhere near Down. The whole app revolves around deciding whether you want to date or fuck your FB friends Tinder-style. It's just a bad idea. My only exception to the "No FB Game" rule is if a girl contacts me first. Otherwise, don't even think about FB that way. Just my two cents...

I probably think that it does blow up in your face, if it is done wrongly. Needless to say, Better not do it there, because some guys don't have social awareness, or maybe a lapse (even in intermediate guys) can cause you big time, too.

I can't go in Plentyoffish, sadly. I don't know why i can't register!

So I might experiment using other free dating websites, and also use Chase old school style of paying for membership dating site. (He's a fucking genius.)

Zac

>