When to cold approach?

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you cold approach all women who ar good enough UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE?

I’ve been confused on wether you should only approach girls who give you signals or if you should approach all girls you are attracted to. Also confused on if there is any situation where shouldn’t approach or it is impossible (ex. Today when I was tryin to hit on the Asian cafeteria worker but she didn’t speak enough English to understand me, and I am not sure if they would have kicked me out of the camp for hitting on a worker)

Also, I don’t know if y’all have been in a situation like this (probably) but currently I am at a soccer camp and we share the cafe with a number of other groups, and because I’m completely sweaty, dirty, ungroomed and poorly dressed ( shorts and athletic shirt) bc we come straight from training in 95 degree weather. There are some hot girls I’ve seen in the cafe but they are well dressed and made up, they are from a different camp (debate or something) Could I approach and have a chance even with this sort of blow to fundamentals. Also I feel like I could get in trouble for asking the cafe servers when they get off (with deeper implications if you know what I mean)

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Start_ed_young, so in general yes. It's best to cold approach whenever you get the chance to (start with girls you find moderately attractive then work your way up to more attractive girls as you become confident enough, you'll thank me later... this is how I got one of my most attractive ex's), even when you get no approach invitation (it's likely that without an approach invitation the pickup will be more difficult, but it's still far from impossible, besides maybe she's too shy to sent out any signals you're picking up on... you never know! But there's one way to find out... cold approach!). Cold approaching is a thing that's always going to be a little scary, even when you're more experienced (but it does get easier to do, but ya gotta keep doing it. The more you do the better your odds of success are, it's a numbers game.).

Also, I don’t know if y’all have been in a situation like this (probably) but currently I am at a soccer camp and we share the cafe with a number of other groups, and because I’m completely sweaty, dirty, ungroomed and poorly dressed ( shorts and athletic shirt) bc we come straight from training in 95 degree weather. There are some hot girls I’ve seen in the cafe but they are well dressed and made up, they are from a different camp (debate or something) Could I approach and have a chance even with this sort of blow to fundamentals. Also I feel like I could get in trouble for asking the cafe servers when they get off (with deeper implications if you know what I mean)

Okay, so I realize that being sweaty, tired, ungroomed, poorly dressed, and possibly smelly can be a huge hit on a mental level BUT I wouldn't worry about this at all. Mostly because that's all part of your appearance. While being attractive (or just well prepped) can help, it's really just a fraction of what will help your odds of getting laid or a number for a date later (go with this for servers, more on that in a sec). Getting your game and core fundamentals down is what will help the most, if you need help finding these just check the home page of the main site (although something tells me you already know this).

I used to run track in the spring (which was normally around high 80s! I'm using american measurements here, as that's my country of origin) I was normally sweaty, out of breath, and all the above (I almost vomited a couple times) and I still managed to talk up a few girls immediately after practice with success because I stuck to what I know (I mean my routine) and I still had my walk (slow as hell, but worth it).

Moral of the story, just stick to what you do and know and you'll be fine no matter how shitty ya look (so long as your face hasn't been deformed or anything like that severe). Oh and on the servers and such, I used to approach (and still do) hot life guards all the time. They weren't allowed to talk to me but they always did anyways. You could ask when they're on break (I did this too) but your team might notice your absence (This is how I almost got kicked outta my school, classmates noticed I was absent suddenly as well as a girl in our class) and unless you can find a place private enough (like a one person restroom you can lock or a janitors closet if ya wanna go old school, ect.) I would ask her out and take a phone number (TIP: Say it out loud and make one number wrong on purpose, if she doesn't correct it then it's a fake) before moving on.

P.s.
recommend checking out the following article for a little more on why to cold approach:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/why- ... thing-else

Hope this was of any use,
Best of luck!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just make it a habit to engage people you are interacting with.

A simple "Good Morning" on a run got a mountain biking girl to stop and ask me for my number.
I was talking to the couple behind me in line at Costco and they invited me to their restaurant.
I know the first names of all the tellers at the bank. The all know me. Well they see how much is in my account...They want to know me...;-D
Saying hello to a woman sitting next to me at a Beer garden resulted in a long conversation because I knew her family.
Just get in the habit of greeting people as you go about your day, and you will be amazed at the number of times a woman will hook when you just make a short comment. The ability to have a conversation with a stranger without being overbearing is a learned skill..

>