Stuck in questions mode

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What's up guys. So I've been around a lot more girls than usual lately, thanks to social circle. But the thing is, that even if I do get along with a girl, after small-talk and before getting her alone with me, I don't know what do do. The result: I end up deep diving her for the longest time, until one of us has to leave. I'm stuck in questions mode and have no clue what to do afterwards!

What I've seen that does work is playing some sort of game with her or playful touching. But what do I do after that?

I'm grateful for any advice.

Cheers!

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey,
That happens to me sometimes. Very irritating.
The thing is you have to sex things up: let her know you're into her. Or else she'll think all you want is to talk.
A few tips: eye contact (lots, combined with smiling), touches, threads about dating or exes, teasing...
You can find many useful articles on GC!

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
kalyan said:
Hey,
That happens to me sometimes. Very irritating.
The thing is you have to sex things up: let her know you're into her. Or else she'll think all you want is to talk.
A few tips: eye contact (lots, combined with smiling), touches, threads about dating or exes, teasing...
You can find many useful articles on GC!

Sup mate!
Forget about exes, dude! You can never ever talk about exes and relationships with a new girl.
But talking about dating, that I've never done before. But how would you weave that into the interaction smoothly?
My strategy now would be getting her somewhere isolated, and ESCALATING! I'll try that next time.

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I read a point that I previously missed out before: you are talking about social circle girls.
I personally try to avoid these as much as possible. I havent read the articles on why cold approaching is better but the logic for me is this: when talking to a girl you should "have nothing to lose", but with social circle, its not really the same, so you cant be yourself 100%.
Exes-wise, i didnt mean to go all dramatic and all. A simple "oh your ukrainian? I usee to have an ukrainian gf once, and blablabla..." So you show her yes, your dating life is active. On dating it could be "so you like where i took you this time? (Even if you took her somewhere simple, which is encouraged really", and you can follow it up with more threads, or jokingly asking when she'll marry you things like that.
These are things I remember now, but really, i can't pinpoint you what I do to get from talking to isolation.. It just happens spontaneously sometimes, and sometimes i get stuck the way you do, and end up not making a move because, well, it just isn't congruent with what preceded (leaping from a platonic talk to making a move)
However, eye contact is one of the tools you have (i've noticed that a few girls that i just kept having normal conversation with avoided eye contact with me). Touching the small of her back while moving around is another statement of intent.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The purpose of deep diving is to make her feel a common bond. make sure she is beside you. Speak low and deeply so she has to lean in. Use your phone to show her pictures of say...your cat or an exotic vacation destination you went to. Hold it so she leans into you from beside you. If she is on your right, hold it in your left hand. Place your hand on her low back as you do this.

Then isolate...

RAFox

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kaylan, I'm not talking about social circle girls, what I mean with isolating her is just going somewhere we can be more intimate. But thanks anyway.
TwoRocky, yeah, that's usually what I do. But when I look back, I didn't hold that intimacy.

In any case, let me ask another question. How do you turn innocent talk into sexual talk? Or do I just ask "So how's your sex life?"

Cheers!

>