How to Show Interest in a Girl without Revealing all your Cards?

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Recently, I've been having some trouble with showing enough interest in a girl to let her know I view her in a sexual way and not going overboard by supplicating or not being a challenge. I've read the articles and I still don't really get how to do this properly. I've read that Chase states his interest implicitly via nonverbals and a sexual vibe.

However, in the article "How to Not be Creepy" it says that guys who come off as creepy do so because they don't state their interest verbally, but instead their nonverbals show that they like the girl. I'm probably way overthinking this but can some of you guys shed some light on how to not hide the banana and let a girl know you like her?

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's showing interest to a girl and supplicating: "Hey I like you. I would do anything to go out with you and make you like me. Whatever you like. I like. I have no personality."

Here's showing interest to a girl but without supplicating. "Hey I like you. You're cool to hang out with. Let's go on a date/grab coffee."

Most importantly it's in the non-verbals and your intention. You can straight up tell her you like her and you love her, but it's still in the non-verbals. You can say "I love you" in a supplicating tonality, or you can say "I love you" in a teasing tonality. Likewise, you can say these words, but because you're so nervous, the girl just don't feel your intent. A sexual vibe is something she feels. It's hard to describe the vibe in words. It's something you have to experience in your body, but keep going out and you'll know which one is which. You want to remove as much filter as you can when you're expressing your intent, but calibrate at the same time.

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Smith,

So basically, you can be direct and openly state your interest by saying that you find her attractive, cute, and would like to get to know her better but so long as you have solid nonverbals, a good vibe, and aren't a pushover right?

I personally would prefer to be direct and cut through the bullshit but I have had the impression that doing so would make you out to be no challenge since the girl already knows you want to bang her. Good to know that isn't necessarily the case. What other ways do you verbally state your interest in girls you like?

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
BBeyond said:
So basically, you can be direct and openly state your interest by saying that you find her attractive, cute, and would like to get to know her better but so long as you have solid nonverbals, a good vibe, and aren't a pushover right?

I personally would prefer to be direct and cut through the bullshit but I have had the impression that doing so would make you out to be no challenge since the girl already knows you want to bang her. Good to know that isn't necessarily the case. What other ways do you verbally state your interest in girls you like?

It's a paradox buddy. You want her but you don't need her. How you communicate that is up to you, but that's basically your frame. She can take it or leave it. Your life is good either way. She will feel that through your vibe. There's nothing wrong with the girl knowing you want to bang her. In fact, it's attractive when you can communicate that in a way that make her feel comfortable, because so many guys (me included sometimes) make a girl uncomfortable when they escalate. It's important to make it win-win both for her and you. Girls love sex. On the flip side, you don't want to make it easy for her too. In reality, you aren't going to like every hot girl you meet, but because when you're starting out and you're in scarcity, you can't see past the looks. Over time as you get more experience and the looks don't matter to you as much anymore, you'll become more picky about which girl you want around you. But when you're starting out, don't use that as an excuse to not go for the attractive girl because you're simply too scared to push your comfort zone. If this is too confusing, just ignore what I said lol. If you're not used to telling a girl you like her, I would say do it as much as you can until you realize nothing bad will happen when you express your intent. Then you can start learning how to calibrate and dial it down.

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As stated earlier, there's a few things you need to keep in mind, and they're all interrelated:
- your vibe is important. Consider this sentence: "hey, I like you, I'd love to take you for coffee sometime". Imagine saying this with unsure pauses in between, in a fast way (as if you're shy to say it and just want to get over with it), in a high, anxious tone... And in it a "sorry" Or a "please" somewhere, and, well, you can imagine how you'd look like. Whereas imagine saying the same with, in a slow, calm, tone (one that implies "I've been here times before, your reaction doesn't really change much to me), deliver the whole thing with eye contact, maybe touch her on the arm somewhere in the middle of your delivery, and at the end, give her a half smile and a wink... You have a different vibe entirely.
-also related, but this is what's meant by non verbals. I haven't read many articles on this, but one I have read is something along the lines of "how to check girls out properly". It has an eye contact trick which you can use to show interest in a sexy way (dropping eye contact for a second, smiling, getting eye contact again). Winking is a good one. And of course, the fundamentals are part of this- good posture and sexy walk make YOU feel good, so you're already in a good vibe... That's before she takes note of your posture. Why is all this done. Brings us to the last point.
- it's about HOW you communicate your interest. Why worry about how the sentence in the first point is delivered? Why bother to incorporate those little changes in non verbals in your life? It's because they show attraction... In a way 90% of guys don't: they say I WANT you, while implying I don't really NEED you. And that's the whole point: you need to convey your interest openly, while maintains that your interest isn't going to last long if not taken into consideration. You're telling the girl that yes, I do want you, I do want to take you to bed, but if you ask for too much, if you give me a hard time, I'm not really willing to put up with it.. So I won't chase you and beg for you to go out with me (which is what 90% of guys in her life do). And that's the essence of how to show attraction.
Of course, it's easier said than done. I gave you a few examples of what to do and what not to, but sometimes I get short of ideas with some girls. But you know what? It's fine. Because you can't really get this without practice. You need to experience it first hand, and think to yourself "ah, I said this, did that with this girl, and I came off as needy. I need to fix that for next time. Before long, you'll notice that you truly are internalizing the concept of showing attraction efficiently, while portraying your value and unwillingness to chase

>