Intro

Wisop

Rookie
Rookie
Hey everyone I'm Alex, from the UK. Been reading the girls chase articles for a long time now, I'm right now at the going out / bottling it / beating my self up stage. Thought I might as well sign up and carry on the journey with other people :)

Fan7as7icMrFox

Space Monkey
space monkey
Welcome Alex!

It happens to us all, I still get AA when doing direct approaches, things I found helped was going out with the intention of TALKING TO EVERYONE, just get used to talking to strangers, you'll find most people are polite at the very least.

I also did a few days as a charity fundraiser, where you've no choice but to approach person after person after person, many of whom will be rude, cold and downright disrespectful, but hey, if they wont donate, the next person you ask might, its the same with chicks, you wont find all are open to you or attracted etc, but oh well, there's someone who will.

another thing that helped me was the rejection challenge, go out AIMING to get blown out, you set it up as a win - win, you either get rejected (desired goal, so its a positive thing, not a negative one) or you'll actually end up approaching someone who's really open and receptive to you, where you can number close, now you have another lead to follow up!

I'd recommend working on your fundamentals too! your posture is really important, since I started working on these I've noticed a drastic increase in IOI's and girls making the bold move and opening me! this is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART dude!

Day game is a my preference, it's easier believe it or not, no one expects it, you catch girls with their guard down, deliver a sincere compliment and almost everyone will be somewhat warm to you!

JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT! at first, I was shitting myself, now, I actually wake up on days off excited to go out there and practice my game, I get a buzz from it, it's the best fun I've had in a long time and I can't figure out why i was so afraid to do it before!

Where about's in the UK are you? I'm in North London and have only recently moved here, are you local?

Wisop

Rookie
Rookie
Cheers Fantastic,

Where did you move from? I'm just back in town myself so I'm feeling like a bit of a foreigner, good or bad.

I'm from Kettering in northamptonshire. I've usually got all kinds of excuses up my sleeve about how it's a small town, there aren't just girls independently milling around the shops with all the time in the world, but I'm trying to toss that thinking aside because I know I've equally kicked myself over the sheer abundance that I just can't talk to.

I've been doing the old chase school of thought and just forced myself outdoors, if the town was any smaller there'd probably be urban legends about the guy who's constantly in the shop but doesn't buy anything!

The few times I've piped up the responses have been pretty good to be fair, but they're pretty much all from hired guns, and because there's some easy observational way into a conversation. Unless a girl was stood by herself reading some magazine that's easy to talk about, cold approach still feels pretty beyond me.

Fundamentals I like to think I'm getting up to scratch, in a (kind of) cold conversation today there was eye contact, slower deeper voice etc which is some improvement I guess, now it's just a case of increasing the approaches (and knowing how without feeling like a giant boob) and turning those conversations into good close outs instead of the downhill 'oh right.... he he hehh...'

>